August 20, 2014 | 1428 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Limited Edition Sugar Collection- Coconut Sugar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

I somehow missed out on this collection when it was in stores, so I bought some off eBay after reading the reviews. This smells like a sweet, sugary vanilla cupcake. It smells REALLY good, but I don't think I can smell any coconut. It's so hard to find a good true coconut scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

COMPLETLEY bummed that this is discontinued. Such a wonderful scent. At first I bought this in the shimmer cream and learned the hard way- that it smelled NOTHING like the actual scnet... it actually smelled like a 50/50 bar, and the shimmer was coarse and rough. Determined not to give up, I bought the actual lotion. The minute I put it on, it was like "now we're talking!". Smells exactly like it says- Coconut Sugar. I persoanlly don't smell a ton of coconut... I get sugar, but not in a too-sweet way, and then a small hint of coconut. I believe this was also repackaged as 'Island Escape' (not sure which came first to be honest) but they are definitley the same. I certainly get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I think the packaging is also just adorable, and I rarely ever say that about anything I rate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This smells like B&BW's Brown Sugar Vanilla MINUS the burnt sugar smell. Upon first sniff of this I was irritated b/c I thought this was going to smell like BSV. But then I paid attention. This is a soft creamy sugary coconut. It doesn't scream out like B&BW's Vanilla Bean Noel & BSV. I'm guessing it's b/c of the lack of the burnt sugar note. This is definitely an easy to wear fragrance. Good for day & night. Not offensive at all. Very mellow and delicately soft and sweetish. Of course this was a limited edition from VS. Nab this if you can from EBAY or MUA.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by xLuxeK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness. This scent, Coconut Sugar is so delectably delicious I can hardly stand it. It smells so good I can't help but smile when I use it! I own two three items in this scent, body mist, body lotion, and the body wash.

Packaging is super cute, pale yellow background with pink lettering "Feel Rich, Indulge". Has an adorable little cupcake and flower accents.
The scent is as the name describes, coconut sugar. So sweet and yummy! When layered the scent lasts quite a long time. Great for summer & spring.
Five lippies from me, as the scent combined with the cheap price tag make this product HG for me. Plus it truly pampers my sensitive skin!
I would 100% repurchase, but this scent is discontinued, one must resort to eBay now! Luckily I have backups.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaSecretVanilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very soft and sweet coconut smell. Will buy again if it has stock :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Patricia6336

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Coconut sugar is my favourite in Sugar collection.
It smell delicious and sweet. I really love it.

In my opinion in the Sugar collection rank from the most favourite to the least were

1 Coconut sugar = smell very sweet and yummy. I like it very much. For me it does not like coconut but it like something very sweet and delicious. Coconut sugar make me want to eat it.
I like to smell it and I never get bored too early like the other smell I have ever try. The vendor told me that Coconut sugar is the best seller in this collection.
(I already have Coconut sugar body shimmer and plan to buy body mist from my vendor)

2 Berry sugar = smell sweet but not like berry or tart. My friend like this one the most. I think Berry sugar smell not sweet as coconut sugar. I think it gave the smell of a little alcohol.
I like to smell sweet. So I rank this one as the second.
(I already have Berry sugar body shimmer and body mist )

3 Sweet sugar = smell like vanilla , if you have ever try Aber romance this one smell like Amber romance(which has vanilla as a complement).I think if you like vanilla you will like sweet sugar.
I will not buy it again because it's not my favourite.

Different person different mind.

Body shimmer smell does not last long.It gave a slightly reflect.

Body mist smell very gentle and subtle , It does not last long. So when you use body mist you must spray for 2-3 times to make it more last long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

la senza has these 10/$20 which is a great price! probably cuz their being discontinued. i smelled the spray to the coconut sugar which i didnt really like, but the lotion smelled very delicious!! i want to go back and exchange a beauty rush spray for another one of these lotions. i didnt think i would like it, but i loved it. its such a shame these companies bring out good products for a limited time, yet keep the shitty products on shelves for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this shimmer body cream smells. Sort of musky and tropical with subtle orange shimmer. They could have made this a bit stronger but I still enjoy it as a pick-me-up. (I keep a tube on my desk at work). If you love Sephora Indulgence in Coconut Nectar (now discontinued) you have to try this. They're almost identical. Neither of which have much coconut but they both smell soooo yummy. Thumbs up to VS for this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent! I just wish it were a bit stronger. It smells sweet but not sickenly sweet. I don't specifically smell coconut, just a warm sweet fragrance. Not in your face coconut. I just feel like I have to spray over and over again because it's so light. This is limited edition so stock up if you like it! As usual, VS has terrific sales and you can score these items for like $3-4/each.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by tanveer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Makes you smell good enough to eat... and men can't get enough of you.
This makes you smell like a temptation from a tropical dream would smell if it were distilled into a bottle. The vanilla is subdued, the coconut rules, and the sugar ensures that skin is lightly moisturized. The only drawback is that the smell does not last very long, it dissipates after a few hours and only the discerning female nose will catch a wiff of it at the end of the working day. A top up during lunch might be a good idea.