Zhen Zhen Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15

2.3

on 1/8/2008 7:33:00 PM

I'm very surprised at the negative reviews here. This is one of my favorite products of all time. It matches my Asian, yellow-tone skin color perfectly, and the finish is dewy and I positively glow. It's perfect for summer. I wear it when I want a completely flawless, amazing face. The only negatives are: (1) the second time I bought it, the pump did not work, and (2) sometimes it causes those "eraser" shavings when I don't have the right moisturizer base underneath, (3) I wish it had full UVA protection (which requires avobenzone, titanium dioxide, or parsol 1789). This is really one of my all-time favorite products.

This Tinted Moisturizer was so thick! I've always had problems pumping it out of the bottle. Furthermore, once I applied it on my skin, it felt greasy and it seems to just sit there all day instead of actually moisturizing my skin. I had this in Shanghai which was a good color match for my Asian MAC NC30, Shiseido O40 skin tone. However, I won't be purchasing this TM again.

on 1/30/2007 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got my Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in Shanghai. the color match is ok. The only problem with the packaging the pump it did not work at all the cream color cannot get up the straw. The smell of the cream is soo bad it made me closed me eye when I applied it. I would not but this product because the packaging is so bad.

on 8/25/2004 12:40:00 PM

not to be mean, but this product sux! it's the worst tinted moisturizer i've ever tried. on me, it's not even tinted, and my face look like an oily pan instead of look dewy. without any moisturizer my skin doesn't even look half as greasy with this. there's no tint at all for me. expensive and doesn't do much....i don't rec. buying this full price. try it out first.

on 9/13/2002 9:18:00 PM

PROS: contains sunscreen, convenient pump dispenser; CONS: thick texture, limited color choices, too greasy

on 6/24/2002 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This burned, burned, burned... I had to take this stuff off my face before my whole face turned red. I definitely don't recommend this product for very sensitive skin.