September 22, 2014 | 1940 users online

Cleansers - Bonne Bell - Ten o Six Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by girlfinnish

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great everyday cleanser, not as strong at the original. Liked the old product called 10-9-6 Lighter better, but this is a close second.
Need to use a good moisturizer afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by s55565

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I FINALLY found this at ULTA for 5.99 and so far I'm thrilled. It cleans my sensitive skin without irritation and leaves it feeling super soft and clean. I use my Alpha Hydrox lotion after and still I'm good. If I notice an over production of oil, I will start to use a creamier moisturizer. Love it especially because I can do it without having to use the sink, great for me since I travel a lot. So far, so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I'm 45 with combination skin and large pores. A few weeks ago my skin decided to go haywire and produce oil by the bucketload. I've used the original Ten o Six when I was younger, but now I'm older I didn't want something so strong. Saw this at the chemist for $8AU for 150 mls. It's a cream cleanser with micro beads and salicylic acid. I've been using it every evening for the last three weeks and find that it is very effective at getting rid of sunblock and makeup, giving mild exfoliation and controlling the oil without making my skin feel dry or taut. It is also very economical. I find I need barely a pea sized amount to thoroughly clean my face. Although it is very thick and creamy, it rinses off easily with warm water and has helped unblock my pores and take the oil production down considerably. This could easily be used twice a day, the microbeads are rounded and gentle and there are actually very few of them. The only downside to this product is that it would not suit people who like a really good scrub product, it's far too gentle for that. I would say this is fairly similar to Olays age defying cleanser as they both have micro beads and salicylic acid, but the Ten o Six is much thicker. My pores have decreased in size and although I am still getting pimples they are extremely small ones that clear within a couple of days. I will definitely repurchase and am very pleased with the results.