Cover Girl Queen Mineral Bronzer in Lt Bronze

4.1

on 10/18/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have this in the Brown Bronze and I love it. I normally purchase shimmer bronzers, but I saw a guru on YouTube use it so I thought sure, why not? I'm glad I did. This warmed my skin and it didn't look muddy. I can see myself wearing this everyday. Very nice!

on 7/3/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a pretty poor quality product. I dropped it on the floor and the packaging broke. Now, I Understand that I shouldn't be dropping it, but it didn't fall that far. I dropped other things without the packaging cracking like that. On to the product... I bought Brown Bronze. In the pan, it looks great. The pigmentation is terrible. It barely shows up. Obviously, I have to keep it since I broke it. What a disappointment.

on 4/19/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really, really, really like this product! I purchased it in Ebony and it's darker then my NW 45 skin tone which makes for a great bronzer. The gold flecks are so small that it doesn't show up on the skin. I use a small kabuki brush from coastal scents and it works perfectly. Would def. repurchase again.

on 3/3/2012 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this in brown bronze. I'd heard so many wonderful things about this bronzer. When I swatched this on my skin I was so disappointed. All I could see was gold glitter...I hate glitter in makeup. Maybe I got the wrong color or something. As far as texture is concerned, I was not impressed at all. ELF makes way better bronzers for $1.

on 7/13/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this bronzer in Ebony Bronze. I use it to contour- around my hairline, hollows of cheeks, jawline. It's a very pretty dark color that looks chocolate without showing any red (like MAC blunt) or any shimmer. I think Sam Fine uses this to contour, as well.

on 4/18/2011 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have the CG Queen bronzer in the Dark color. I really like it as a contour powder and although you see glitter in the pan, it doesn't come off on your face to make me look like a disco ball. I have pretty sensitive skin and I did not break out either.
For the price (considering NARS Rapa Nui @ over $30) I think this is not only a wonderful product but a GREAT buy as well.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this. I'm so upset that i spent my money on NARS Casino Bronzer & Cargo Dark Bronzer. Ladies, the search is OVER. I use the "Ebony Bronze" shade and words can't describe how great it is. When I first saw it in the store I was like "whoooaaah that's way to dark! and Is this REALLY any good?" (I'm NC44/45 & IMAN Clay 1-2) However, I saw Ameritrini do a review on YT and I was sold. It warms the skin beautifully and it gives you that "beach perfect tan" look. It does have some fine shimmer but I didn't notice any shimmer on my skin. I'm always searching for a way to become more bronze & gold all the time and this has solved my "bronze" quest. Yes, BELIEVE THIS HYPE.

on 8/20/2010 9:39:00 PM

I got this as a free sample or I won a contest. I don't remember. This works very nice on my complexion. I don't know that I would purchase because I have so many bronzers and am totally partial to Physicians Formula Bronze Booster.

on 6/12/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite makeup. I use Ebony Bronze. All you need is a light dusting and you get a warm toasty look.

Lately, its been hard to find. After searching 3 Walmarts, I ended up ordering it online.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this on sale and this product is great. It works well for my skintone. I recommend this product.

Popular Bronzers