Chagrin Valley Primrose & Lavender Lotion Bar

Not tested on animals

on 12/6/2012 9:19:00 AM

I love CV products & I love lavender but this scent was too medicinial for me. The product itself is marvelous - very moisturising and healing - and the packaging is adorables : ) The only reason I won't repurchase is because of the scent. I'll be using this on the lower half of my body LOL

on 9/8/2012 4:45:00 PM

When I first got the bar, I found the scent to be a bit odd, but after using it for a while, it kinda grew on me. Now that I like the smell, I apply a bit under my nose when I'm not in the mood, and I feel distressed right away.

The Primrose Lavender Bar with all the natural butters and oils, moisturizes and keeps my skin soft and supple for hours and hours after application without the greasy feeling.

I love that it can be packed in a tin, which makes it perfect to carry the bar anywhere or in a compostable cello bag as a refill, both in a very good price.

on 9/5/2008 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A gentle scent of lavender and geranium, but I hardly notice the scent after application. I ordered it because I know that evening primrose oil protects and nourishes dry, flaky skin, it's also good for eczema skin. The oil also absorbs fast. On the downside, this one doesn't melt fast so you have to warm it up between your palms before you can even think of using it (one lippie off for that).

Ingredients: Evening Primrose Oil; Illipe Butter; Unrefined Cera alba Beeswax; Organic Virgin Shea butter; Apricot Kernel oil; Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil; Vitamin E oil; essential oils of Lavender and Geranium.

Popular Lotions / Creams