Nivea Pure Invisible 24 hr roll-on deodorant

3.9

on 9/30/2014 9:59:00 AM

I got the 48 hour version of this and although it does its job i find it can tend to feel abit sticky. Apart from that it smells great and no white marks :)

on 8/7/2014 8:11:00 PM

I love all of the NIVEA roll-ons, including the Pearl & Beauty, Black & White Clear, and the Sensitive Protect. This one is no exception. It keeps me fresh and dry all day and doesn't leave any marks on my clothes at all. I recommend this product.

I am reveiwing the 48 h invisible for black & white version antiperespirant
it is an average quality deodorant that prevent sweat for a maximaum
two hours not enough for hot days & will not work for you if you
practice sport , also the liquied does not go easily from the roll
did not like the smell eighter although I not focusing on smell
that much I am focusing on how the deodorant work best
especially for the hot , moist summer wheather we have in Egypt

on 10/24/2012 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It works well but it's difficult to get enough product on because the ball gets stuck.
I can only purchase this in roll on at a European shop where everything is imported but I'm not sure if I will again.

on 8/16/2012 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

No white marks. It works ... but it smells really masculine (think Axe or Old Spice)

I have experimented with many deodorants. I was always a sold fan. I hate gels as I find them sticky and too long to dry. I haven't used a roll on for years. This was on sale for $3 so I thought I would give i a shot. The roll on I bought was Nivea invisible for black and white (with pink label). For me, this has been wonderfully refreshing. It dries fast and you can get dressed right away minus the white marks. I work out daily and while I still sweat (nothing stop that), I do feel drier. There is not any odor just a clean fresh smell, even after the work out. It comes in a glass bottle, which I prefer. It does have aluminum, which is ok for me. I actually have tried numerous non aluminum brands and I have yet to find one that isn't sticky or irritates me. I am sticking with this from now on

on 10/10/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My new favourite deo.
No white marks!!! And I stay dry all day.
Perfection.

on 7/26/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have used up soo many of these roll-on bottles. As others have mention. no white marks/armpits, no sweating, no stickyness, and it drys fast as well. The scent itself is quiet fresh, and it stays like that all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Everything about this product is amazing!! NO white marks, no sweating, no strong scent. I apply this about a minute before putting my clothes on so that it can dry. It really does provide 24hr protection! It's cheap, it works, and I can use whichever perfume I feel like knowing that my roll on will do its job :)

on 1/7/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This overhyped product is nothing to write hom.e about.the scent interferes with my lotion,comes in a heavy glass bottle which could break on fallin,it doesn't dry my pits,the only pro is that it leaves no white marks on your dress.I will never buy again.