April 21, 2014 | 1493 users online

Lotions/ Creams - MooGoo - Full Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MissAngelina

I will start off by saying MooGoo Full cream is one of my HG products. I have tried many different moisturisers from drug store/pharmacy brands to slightly higher end and this works better for me than any other. So well infact that I have turned many of my friends on to this beautiful product.

For me I try to choose products that are not tested on animals as I don't think makeup and skin care should be tested on animals.

This is my night time moisturiser (I use skim milk for my day time) and put on a layer, wait for it to sink in, then depending on how my skin is feeling (or maybe more because I love the product and just want to keep putting it on) put on another layer, I don't know if doing that actually has any benefits for my skin but it does make it feel Devine.

This is getting really long so I will pretty much leave it here except to say that for the price it's worth a go!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw the creator/owner of moo goo being interviewed on television and was so impressed with his down-to-earth manner and the company's philosophy, that I decided to check out the moo goo range.

Full Cream moisturiser sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a barely noticeable soft film- which I think someone already explained is due to a lack of silicon in the product.

I have the "good luck" of having dry and sensitive skin- and this moisturiser doesn't aggravate the condition. I will say though, because I have such desert-like dry skin, I don't think this is "heavy duty" enough for me to use exclusively. For now, I'll keep using my Jurlique products and use moo goo as "an extra". I like the ingredients it contains-all very skin friendly!

Some reviews have commented the smell can be either 'slightly milky' or 'off milk' smelling. I must be lucky because the one I bought smells like cream and honey- I can't stop smelling my hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the moo goo range. I have very sensitive skin. I often get rosacea of my face and eczema on my hands. I can't use anything that is too active on my skin.

I find this moisturiser really lovely. Its dosen't make my skin react. Looking at its ingredients it appears to be quite natural. Since using this my eczema has almost completley gone from my hands. While i don't use this everyday on my face. I apply this when my skin on my face feels sensitive it seems to calm it down.

The only thing i don't like about this is the large tub it comes in. I would rather a large tube. It seems a little unhygenic.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by cubierock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I really liked this product, and based on their website, it seemed like this would be perfect for dry skin. However, after the second day of applying it on my face, I felt like my skin was burning and becoming very dry, particularly the area around my mouth and chin. I think I'll just have to use this cream for my body and just for my t-zone.

The packaging isn't that hygienic either, and I think at a certain temperature, the product starts evaporating, so you're actually getting less for the amount that you bought it for. They also put the cream in a tub, but don't offer a spoon. I supply my own plastic spoon.

What I do like is that my makeup seems to stay very well with this cream, especially for my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I had the big bottle, finished in a week.

The only cream that doesn't sting my very very very angry eczema at this moment. Love it. But not moisturising enough for the drier areas. Still... Does not sting! Which is fantastic!

Only down side: it smells like stale milk on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by JessicaCP

Love this stuff!

The smell is amazing, It's creamy and absorbs easily and I use it on my face under makeup as the acne cleaning cream is a little too oily for daytime use.

Will definitely repurchase, amazing company and products all round.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by tiggercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for my cousin who uses this product. I sent it to her because I love MooGoo's products, especially the acne cleansing cream, and I thought she might enjoy their products as well.

She has almost finished her bottle. She has normal non-sensitive, non-acne prone skin. Her skin was looking a bit ruddy and dull. She used this and said it felt really nice and soothing on the skin and sunk in very well. She said it has helped improve her complexion tremendously. She loves it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by MaisieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this moisturiser after all the good reviews on the MooGoo website & MA. I admit I had high hopes...but am disappointed. The cream just sat on top of my skin, and didn't seem to penetrate enough to stop the 'tight' feeling. I have very dehydrated skin, however suffer from cystic acne. This moisturiser didn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is meant to be MooGoo's most moisturizing cream, however I think the skin milk and acne cleansing cream are more moisturizing! The Full Cream by itself is not enough to moisturize the skin on my face and while it feels nice at first using on the body, after half an hour or so I can see flakes on my skin. I like to use it on my face after doing completing my skincare routine, as moogoo creams are not heavy and can be layered on top of other products without feeling too heavy on the skin or blocking pores. This helps to seal in the moisture from the previous products. However I prefer the MSM Soothing Cream for htat purpose, it seems just as moisturizing as the Full Cream (to me) and it also has the benefits of soothing irritated skin. For the body I prefer a moisturizer with a slightly more liquid consistency, or at least one that goes a long way and is very easy to spread. I find the Full Cream hard to spread on the body and find myself using alot, wasting product. The product is nice for sensitive skin, has no scent and keeps my skin feeling soft and plump until my skin sucks it up completely, returning to its dry form. For someone who has less dry skin than me, this might be a really nice product. I don't think its bad though and it can be quite versatile as it can be used all over the body, including hands and face. I won't repurchase as I can't justify paying that much for a product that has limited use for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by shinyjem

Between this and the Milk Wash, my skin is 100% better than it was before. I've had acne for a long time, and my skin has finally cleared up using these products and apple cider vinegar as a toner. My skin just drinks this up, and is left feeling supple and the softest it's ever been. Will definitely re purchase.