MooGoo Full Cream

4.4

Ingredients: Purified Water, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Squalene, Virgin Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Milk Protein, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Active), Aloe Vera, Glycerol Caprylate, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar, Piroctone Olamine, Guarsilk, Honey, Apple Extract, Hop Extract

on 7/25/2015 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I love MooGoo's udder cream but needed something a bit more moisturising for winter. My combo skin usually is not too fussed but it has turned into a bit of nightmare this winter - sensitive, dry at certain areas and acne prone (eek!). This cream, surprisingly, is less thicker than the udder cream but provides the moisture that I'm after! It has the same vanilla milk scent (which I love) and absorbs well into the skin even when I apply generously all over my face. Thank you MooGoo keep up the good work! I will definitely repurchase! :)

on 6/23/2015 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

[I bought this product mistakenly after thinking it was the MooGoo Skin Milk; I had great results with the Skin Milk after I developed eyelid eczema/dermatitis, it was the only product I found that didn't burn my skin - however the sample of Skin Milk was super tiny and ran out quickly. I was prescribed hydrocortisone ointment for this, which is dangerous around the eyes and can thin the skin.]

After having bought the Full Cream (even by mistake) I'm glad I did! It cost me only 9 from a health food shop in town, and it smells like ice cream or white chocolate on me!
I use it on my face after my other products have had time to absorb, at night I find myself applying more than one layer, and in the day time sometimes if I'm in a rush I blot the excess away. It doesn't irritate my sensitive easily-aggravated skin, and I find my makeup afterwards appears very dewy and glowing.
I have the 75ml pump bottle - the bottle itself is hygienic storage for the cream, and for 75ml the cream lasts a long time (one full pump is enough for an application to my whole face and hands). Aside from this, the cardboard box and label are super cute and I love the little picket fence and daisy motifs!
The fact that all the ingredients are natural and pH balanced is fab for skin like mine (that has undergone cortisone steroid usage) - I also think it's great that a product that comes from a background of animal usage doesn't test on animals.

Overall I'm very impressed with this natural, cute, and sensitive product. I really hope it will help repair any damage that my eczema/dermatitis steroid cream may have caused. Well done MooGoo <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am writing this review of Moogoo Full Cream in case it helps anyone with severely sensitive skin. After using Liz Earle products for years I developed a red, sore dry face, and an itchy, scabby, sore scalp without dandruff. I do have mild rosacea but this became much worse and I have the papulopustular type. I tried the cleansers and moisturisers in the following ranges - Avene hypersensitive, Body shop aloe vera, Cetaphil, Cerave, Salcura, Eucerin hypersensitive, Aveeno, all at vast expense, and all causing intense stinging, redness and itching of my face. Moogoo products were my last chance and some of them are wondrous.

I found this Full Cream quite hard to rub in but it was seemingly effective. However my face felt dry again after 30mins and a second layer had the same effect. It was also a bit stingy.

On the other hand, I found a pea size amount of the Moogoo Skin Milk Udder Cream was better, more gentle, but I needed to add a tiny amount of the Moogoo Oil Cleansing Method - dry skin oil to it. The mixture was a perfect moisturiser for my very sore dry skin. I combined this with using the oil as a cleanser twice a day before the moisturiser. Both were better tolerated than the other Moogoo creams. The MSM Soothing Cream, in particular, gave me hives. This regime cleared my skin back to normal within a week, truly miraculous. The Full cream is great as a body moisturiser.

ooooh this stuff is really really amazing
it smells a bit like icecream, its really safe for your skin and is super moisturizing. This is the only moisturizer that i have been completely happy with, you barely notice its there half the time too.

on 3/23/2014 12:18:00 PM

I will start off by saying MooGoo Full cream is one of my HG products. I have tried many different moisturisers from drug store/pharmacy brands to slightly higher end and this works better for me than any other. So well infact that I have turned many of my friends on to this beautiful product.

For me I try to choose products that are not tested on animals as I don't think makeup and skin care should be tested on animals.

This is my night time moisturiser (I use skim milk for my day time) and put on a layer, wait for it to sink in, then depending on how my skin is feeling (or maybe more because I love the product and just want to keep putting it on) put on another layer, I don't know if doing that actually has any benefits for my skin but it does make it feel Devine.

This is getting really long so I will pretty much leave it here except to say that for the price it's worth a go!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I saw the creator/owner of moo goo being interviewed on television and was so impressed with his down-to-earth manner and the company's philosophy, that I decided to check out the moo goo range.

Full Cream moisturiser sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a barely noticeable soft film- which I think someone already explained is due to a lack of silicon in the product.

I have the "good luck" of having dry and sensitive skin- and this moisturiser doesn't aggravate the condition. I will say though, because I have such desert-like dry skin, I don't think this is "heavy duty" enough for me to use exclusively. For now, I'll keep using my Jurlique products and use moo goo as "an extra". I like the ingredients it contains-all very skin friendly!

Some reviews have commented the smell can be either 'slightly milky' or 'off milk' smelling. I must be lucky because the one I bought smells like cream and honey- I can't stop smelling my hands.

on 3/13/2013 6:56:00 AM

I really like the moo goo range. I have very sensitive skin. I often get rosacea of my face and eczema on my hands. I can't use anything that is too active on my skin.

I find this moisturiser really lovely. Its dosen't make my skin react. Looking at its ingredients it appears to be quite natural. Since using this my eczema has almost completley gone from my hands. While i don't use this everyday on my face. I apply this when my skin on my face feels sensitive it seems to calm it down.

The only thing i don't like about this is the large tub it comes in. I would rather a large tube. It seems a little unhygenic.

on 3/7/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

At first, I really liked this product, and based on their website, it seemed like this would be perfect for dry skin. However, after the second day of applying it on my face, I felt like my skin was burning and becoming very dry, particularly the area around my mouth and chin. I think I'll just have to use this cream for my body and just for my t-zone.

The packaging isn't that hygienic either, and I think at a certain temperature, the product starts evaporating, so you're actually getting less for the amount that you bought it for. They also put the cream in a tub, but don't offer a spoon. I supply my own plastic spoon.

What I do like is that my makeup seems to stay very well with this cream, especially for my eyes.

on 1/27/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had the big bottle, finished in a week.

The only cream that doesn't sting my very very very angry eczema at this moment. Love it. But not moisturising enough for the drier areas. Still... Does not sting! Which is fantastic!

Only down side: it smells like stale milk on me.

on 1/11/2013 8:52:00 PM

Love this stuff!

The smell is amazing, It's creamy and absorbs easily and I use it on my face under makeup as the acne cleaning cream is a little too oily for daytime use.

Will definitely repurchase, amazing company and products all round.

Top Rated MooGoo Products