MooGoo Full Cream

4.3

Ingredients: Purified Water, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Squalene, Virgin Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Milk Protein, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Active), Aloe Vera, Glycerol Caprylate, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar, Piroctone Olamine, Guarsilk, Honey, Apple Extract, Hop Extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am writing this review of Moogoo Full Cream in case it helps anyone with severely sensitive skin. After using Liz Earle products for years I developed a red, sore dry face, and an itchy, scabby, sore scalp without dandruff. I do have mild rosacea but this became much worse and I have the papulopustular type. I tried the cleansers and moisturisers in the following ranges - Avene hypersensitive, Body shop aloe vera, Cetaphil, Cerave, Salcura, Eucerin hypersensitive, Aveeno, all at vast expense, and all causing intense stinging, redness and itching of my face. Moogoo products were my last chance and some of them are wondrous.

I found this Full Cream quite hard to rub in but it was seemingly effective. However my face felt dry again after 30mins and a second layer had the same effect. It was also a bit stingy.

On the other hand, I found a pea size amount of the Moogoo Skin Milk Udder Cream was better, more gentle, but I needed to add a tiny amount of the Moogoo Oil Cleansing Method - dry skin oil to it. The mixture was a perfect moisturiser for my very sore dry skin. I combined this with using the oil as a cleanser twice a day before the moisturiser. Both were better tolerated than the other Moogoo creams. The MSM Soothing Cream, in particular, gave me hives. This regime cleared my skin back to normal within a week, truly miraculous. The Full cream is great as a body moisturiser.

ooooh this stuff is really really amazing
it smells a bit like icecream, its really safe for your skin and is super moisturizing. This is the only moisturizer that i have been completely happy with, you barely notice its there half the time too.

on 3/23/2014 12:18:00 PM

I will start off by saying MooGoo Full cream is one of my HG products. I have tried many different moisturisers from drug store/pharmacy brands to slightly higher end and this works better for me than any other. So well infact that I have turned many of my friends on to this beautiful product.

For me I try to choose products that are not tested on animals as I don't think makeup and skin care should be tested on animals.

This is my night time moisturiser (I use skim milk for my day time) and put on a layer, wait for it to sink in, then depending on how my skin is feeling (or maybe more because I love the product and just want to keep putting it on) put on another layer, I don't know if doing that actually has any benefits for my skin but it does make it feel Devine.

This is getting really long so I will pretty much leave it here except to say that for the price it's worth a go!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I saw the creator/owner of moo goo being interviewed on television and was so impressed with his down-to-earth manner and the company's philosophy, that I decided to check out the moo goo range.

Full Cream moisturiser sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves a barely noticeable soft film- which I think someone already explained is due to a lack of silicon in the product.

I have the "good luck" of having dry and sensitive skin- and this moisturiser doesn't aggravate the condition. I will say though, because I have such desert-like dry skin, I don't think this is "heavy duty" enough for me to use exclusively. For now, I'll keep using my Jurlique products and use moo goo as "an extra". I like the ingredients it contains-all very skin friendly!

Some reviews have commented the smell can be either 'slightly milky' or 'off milk' smelling. I must be lucky because the one I bought smells like cream and honey- I can't stop smelling my hands.

on 3/13/2013 6:56:00 AM

I really like the moo goo range. I have very sensitive skin. I often get rosacea of my face and eczema on my hands. I can't use anything that is too active on my skin.

I find this moisturiser really lovely. Its dosen't make my skin react. Looking at its ingredients it appears to be quite natural. Since using this my eczema has almost completley gone from my hands. While i don't use this everyday on my face. I apply this when my skin on my face feels sensitive it seems to calm it down.

The only thing i don't like about this is the large tub it comes in. I would rather a large tube. It seems a little unhygenic.

on 3/7/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

At first, I really liked this product, and based on their website, it seemed like this would be perfect for dry skin. However, after the second day of applying it on my face, I felt like my skin was burning and becoming very dry, particularly the area around my mouth and chin. I think I'll just have to use this cream for my body and just for my t-zone.

The packaging isn't that hygienic either, and I think at a certain temperature, the product starts evaporating, so you're actually getting less for the amount that you bought it for. They also put the cream in a tub, but don't offer a spoon. I supply my own plastic spoon.

What I do like is that my makeup seems to stay very well with this cream, especially for my eyes.

on 1/27/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had the big bottle, finished in a week.

The only cream that doesn't sting my very very very angry eczema at this moment. Love it. But not moisturising enough for the drier areas. Still... Does not sting! Which is fantastic!

Only down side: it smells like stale milk on me.

on 1/11/2013 8:52:00 PM

Love this stuff!

The smell is amazing, It's creamy and absorbs easily and I use it on my face under makeup as the acne cleaning cream is a little too oily for daytime use.

Will definitely repurchase, amazing company and products all round.

on 9/13/2012 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is a review for my cousin who uses this product. I sent it to her because I love MooGoo's products, especially the acne cleansing cream, and I thought she might enjoy their products as well.

She has almost finished her bottle. She has normal non-sensitive, non-acne prone skin. Her skin was looking a bit ruddy and dull. She used this and said it felt really nice and soothing on the skin and sunk in very well. She said it has helped improve her complexion tremendously. She loves it!

on 8/15/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this moisturiser after all the good reviews on the MooGoo website & MA. I admit I had high hopes...but am disappointed. The cream just sat on top of my skin, and didn't seem to penetrate enough to stop the 'tight' feeling. I have very dehydrated skin, however suffer from cystic acne. This moisturiser didn't do anything for me I'm afraid.

Top Rated MooGoo Products