TheFACEShop Raspberry Sleeping Pack

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I would not purchase again because it has parabens in it.
I purchased this back in 2010 or 11?

First sleeping mask ever.
The repackaged versions still have parabens in it.
I think I paid over 25 dollars for it. Maybe 28 USD? I don't remember.
I just remember not wanting to fork over that much money.

It's a gel consistency that feels smooth to put on.
I don't think it did anything...
Was it hydrating?
Maybe less so than laniege?

Packaging is good.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Fast absorbing but not much benefits. Laneige is better.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Decided to try this sleeping mask after reading the reviews here. I have been using this for several weeks now, about twice a week. The packaging and subtle, sweet/fruity fragrance smells great. However, I did not see any noticeable results having used this for a while now. It does not hydrate as well as I had hoped. Will not purchase again.

The only product that I use from The Face Shop now. Don't get me wrong, I used to use The Face Shop product for almost five years (since I was High School), and this is the only product that shows some 'changes' to my skin.

This sleeping mask has a translucent pink colour on it, and it smells good. Once applied it leaves my skin shiny like there's a film. The morning after, my skin feels hydrated enough to face the day. But it doesn't help me with the glow like everyone does.

The moment i stepped into TFS, I was only thinking to get this Raspberry root sleeping mask. And again, Xmas promo made me spend more, the set comes with Raspberry root fitting up essence and eye patch, this set selling at MYR129.90.

Raspberry Root Sleeping Mask, TFS claimed it to be rich with hydration effect, to use apply all skin care and apply on top and sleep with it. I really love the fruity smell, the smell actually made me relax. I just started to use this since 4 days ago and I would like to say i love this product. Yes it is not a miracle product, but one thing I am very sure that is i wakeup with happy skin - moistured, supple and natural glow.

The most part i like this product is the fruity smell that made me relax on bed. I am going to love TFS again!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this during xmas sales, its a promo that comes with 2 mask sheets and 2 sleeping pack. i opened this first as im really interested as its says "skin problem? try using this overnight" i have been using this for awhile now, and i feels that each morning i wakes up my skin feels smoothing and nice, i does tigthen my pores alittle and i feels that my pimples are better. i think its selling at SGD$20++, i got the one in 50 ml as its a promo :)

This is a light-weight pinkish gel with a pleasant fragrance. Its gentle and although it isn't a miracle worker, it does hydrate well. I use this occasionally for maintenance ( I alternate between Ole Henriksen , Skin Food, Regular Night Cream and this). For its price its well worth it. Worth giving a try.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this upon hearing raves for it. The product is a light pink gel type, it's light, and spreads easily on the skin. Only a thin layer is needed. I wake up to soft, smoother skin the next day. Nothing fabulous, but I still like using this for maintenance.

Since sleeping mask has become the next rave in asia, oh well, I succumb and bought this best selling item from TFS. A plus point as it comes in a pump bottle that is rather sanitary and isn't messy. The product comes in a cooling gel like texture that in my opinion resembles more like a night gel creme rather than a mask. I applied the mask after cleansing and toning, however it does not feel comfortable on the skin, almost like a layer of emollient trapped on the surface of my face. I didn't like it. I woke up the next morning, and no changes can be seen. Doesn't make my skin any smoother or more hydrated. I wont repurchase this, still giving it 3 stars because it didn't broke me out or whatsoever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've only used this twice, but I like its subtle results so far. On the first night I used it, my forehead had tiny little bumps. When I washed the mask off the next day, my forehead felt smoother, both to the touch and visibly. It didn't exactly give me super supple skin the next day (I sleep in an air-conditioned room, so that could have lowered its performance), but my face does feel tighter and firmer. It has a soothing scent and it doesn't break me out, so those are huge plus points. Might edit this review with updated results once I've used this for a longer period of time.

Popular Masks