October 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kat Von D - Eye Makeup Brush Set + Brush Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite brushes. I would be lost without them. They clean up wonderfully, perform perfectly~ Ah. There's not much else to say except that I'm angry they re-released them in a cuter red holder just after I'd paid for the black holder. I wish I'd waited. In any case, the holder itself is a little odd. I can't put my finger on it...but the brushes themselves are fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I got this years ago and I only recently started using a few brushes out of the set. I didn't really care for the brush holder it comes with and I don't think I even have it anymore. I use the larger slanted brush to contour the sides of my nose and it blends well. The other eye shadow brush I use to apply high lighter to under my brows and it picks up shadow easily. My favorite is the angled eye liner brush. I didn't care for it at first but now that I got the hang of it, I like this better than any other liner brush I've tried so far. The brushes are easy to clean and don't take a long time to dry. The other two brushes I don't really use at all. Especially the brush used for tight lining. The other brush is short and dense so it would be good for blending the outer corners or inner corners, but I already use other brushes from different brands for that. Over all, I like these brushes but there are better brushes out there. If you're a fan of kat von d then go for it, but if you're looking for some cheaper ones that are just as good quality I would check or sigma or real techniques or elf.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush set is awesome for someone just starting out with makeup, which is when and why I bought mine. First off the included brush roll is cheap and useless, just toss it. The brushes themselves are of good quality, and maintain their softness and shape after frequent washings. However several years later the brushes aren't in the best of shape anymore, and don't apply/blend as well as they used to. This is especially true of the blender/fluffy brush and angled fluffy brush. I've since replaced these with higher quality pieces that should last me a lifetime.The design on the handles have stayed strong though and never flaked/scratched off. I would say that these are ok for someone just starting with makeup, but those more experienced would be better served investing and saving for better/more durable/higher quality brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just one great brush set!!! I use it every day for my eye makeup and I can absolutely recommend it to anybody looking for a good makeup brush set. Trust me, there's nothing more you will need to create a professional eye makeup:-). All brushes are of great quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lamontsmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy using these brushes. For the price (48.00) it's a good deal and a nice starter set. Would be great if she came out with a full line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by OvaryAction

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these. I got them for Christmas two years ago and they have totally changed how I apply my eyeshadow.

The two fluffy brushes are great for larger area applications --- I know most people prefer stiff brushes for patting on loose pigments but the smaller of the fluffy ones works well if you pat gently.

The angled brush is great for doing my brows or applying shadow as liner.

The flat, thin brush is also great for the tail of a brow or certain applications of liner.

The short, stiff brush is a great brush if you need to do serious blending of dark colors, and could also be used to smudge liner or apply cream shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually prefer these to my MAC brushes in all honesty.
They are SO soft, they don't shed hairs when washed/etc, and the look of them is just an added bonus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kricket3142

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like these brushes!! the blending/crease brush is the best out of the set. the packaging is cute if only it were a little thicker and maybe had a strap on the inside to hold a palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lmo1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are amazing eye brushes. There is a brush for many techniques you can use for your eye makeup. They do not shed and are great quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I noticed my old eye brushes were getting pretty worn so I felt it was time to replace them and I remembered this set. It's $48 so you're paying 8-10 per brush plus you get the pouch. Not bad. These brushes are very soft and clearly high quality. The packaging is also beautiful. I can use this set and not have to reach for any other brushes when doing my eyeshadow. I would recommend this for anyone, beginner to advanced. They are easy to use. They work perfectly together. I'd buy this again or for a friend as a gift, kat fan or not, this is a great set.