November 24, 2014 | 1666 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Boundless Color in Sassy Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this color is my HG summer manicure and pedicure color- if ever I am not sure what color to go for, this one always wins. I would describe it as a watermelon pink, very vibrant, but not at all tacky or neon like some pinks. Definitely not a barbie pink, contrary to some reviewers. I picture barbie pink as the light color of the barbie jeep-- this is much darker- as I said, like watermelon. This color wears very well, and looks good on both fair and darker skin tones. It last well, with minimal chipping. I find it looks best with a clear top coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by stefanielw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My sister gave this to me.

Its a bright, Barbie-like pink. Not really my style.

But, the color was vibrant and rich and the staying power seemed okay when I tried it for a couple days.

I'd look for other colors in this formula, just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

A pretty bright happy pink. I love this for summer time. It's youthful but still looks good on more mature nail polish lovers. :)