October 23, 2014 | 1975 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

The best neutral peach leaning beige polish I have come across. It's a nice nude that I think would look great with any skin tone. I am cool toned and it looks great. Most nudes look too brown on me or too tan. This just looks very classy and what you want a nude to be.

It applies very thinly and sheer, so it takes about 4 coats to go completely opaque. Great OPI formula and great color. This is a HG color for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by SophieLoves

This is the most amazing nude color ever invented! The only problem is it is so thin when I do the first coat it looks like I don't have any polish on it take at least 4 thin coats to make it opaque and trust me you have to make them thin coats or it smudges. The finished result is amazing it looks really professional, perfect for work, even if you wear it to school the teaches wont notice. It is a nude with the perfect balance of a bit of peach and a bit of pink. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH!!! If you don't already have it go out and buy it even though it is a bit pricy it is so worth it. I will repurchase all my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this polish. It is a beautiful warm-toned neutral peachy-beige. Perfect for anytime wear, looks classy and clean. I love this shade on my fair skin tone, though I think it may even look prettier on a darker skin tone. It wears pretty well, though it will begin to fade from the tips of the nails within a couple of days. The finish is nice, but it could be glossier (I prefer high gloss finishes). Since I use Seche Vite overtop my polishes, this is minor "flaw" for me. It has sort of that "mannequin hands" look to it, which I find amusing. I like the bottle and brush style. I purchased it at 50% off, which I thought was a reasonable price. At regular price (about 9 USD) for this polish, I may be tempted to find a similar colour in the Sally Hansen or L'oréal lines, as I feel like I have seen or used a similarly nice shade from those before.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by prillita

I love this polish! This was my favorite in my collection until it fell from my bathroom sink and splattered all over the floor :(

It's so classy looking and simple, and I would say would look good with many different skin types. I need to go back to sephora and buy another but it is so darn expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLarson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail nude polish! I wear it for literally every work trip I go on. It looks gorgeous on my fair skin. It is much more feminine and pretty on than it looks in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by angelamacaroons

This nail polish is seriously the most perfect nude color I've encountered. Most nudes tend to make my nails or my skin look washed out (you know what I mean?) but this nail lacquer is the perfect warm shade... and I can even imagine it on a wide range of skintones! It's a soft, pinky-light beige color with peachy gold sparkles. It's beautiful, especially when out in the light, because the very subtle sparkles reflect the light prettily :) I'm so thankful to have found this nude color. Honestly, I'd even wear it down the aisle if I were a bride looking for a lovely nude nail color.

I would say that this polish needs at least 3 coats to get an even, opaque look. It's a bit streaky at first, and doesn't look even close to the odd flat shade that's in the bottle - don't let that color (or lack of color..) fool you! It doesn't chip easily, but the color does wear off at the tips of the nails at first.

The price is terrible, though. I'm sorry if I sound picky, but $9.90 for a bottle of nail polish? This color is beautiful and I could wear it year-round, but I know I'm going to use this polish handily -- there are a lot of other nail polishes out there that I'd like to try, as well. But I'd recommend this color to anyone... You can't go wrong with such a beautiful, versatile color (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ChocolatCake

Awesome nude color! I think it only works on certain skin tones, though. I am an olive-toned fair skinned gal, so it looks great on me. On me, it's a pinky-beige that looks perfect against my skin. It applies like a dream and dries quickly. I love the bottle it comes in, and most of all .. I love the name! Would absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by teddygurl87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great nude color. Dries fairly quickly which is a major plus because I'm really impatient. The brush is easy to handle so that I get even coats and I don't make mistakes, this despite my useless left hand and really really short nails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This was my first bottle of a nude color that I was searching for and after 3 coats, it has me fairly impressed. From afar, my nails looks natural but closely, you can definitely tell it is a nude nail polish. However, it matches my skintone perfectly and I can wear it for work as a waitress without the fear of judgment of dark polishes chipping and ending up in people's food =[ I will never say I have too many bottles of nail polish, especially nude because I am still on the search for a perfect one. This one basically meets my needs and is definitely worth buying but I'm sure I can find one that fits me completely. Afterall, each nude color varies for match based on your skintone and what kind of coverage you want. Nonetheless, glad I gave this one a try and it's on my top list!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lghtrfld64

This is an excellent nude polish with just the faintest hint of pink and gold undertones. Usually nude polishes look sickly and old ladylike on my tan skin, but this one was exactly what I had been looking for and matches my skintone quite well. It's a bit on the warm side but I can see this color working equally well on neutral and cool skintones. It elongates the look of your fingers, a plus for someone like me who keeps their nails short. Another plus is that it's a buildable shade, and looks just as good on the first coat (a vaguely shimmery peach glaze) as it does on the third (a warm, opaque nude). Don't be offput by how it looks in the bottle; it's not nearly as flat-looking when applied.