JK Jemma Kidd I-Tech Liquid Eyeliner - Covert

on 5/26/2012 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the best eyeliner I have ever owned! I was so sad when Target stopped carrying it for awhile but now it's back!! Literally it does not come off. I can put this eyeliner on and it will last perfectly for 3 whole days! And the bright color is amazing. Definitely worth the $18.

on 10/2/2010 1:01:00 AM

It is just as bright on as in the bottle, everyone asks how I did it when I have it on. Its very wet in the bottle and putting it on reminds me of putting on nailpolish. It doesn't come of ever, even if you wash your face with water. Maybe if you have makeup remover it would come off, but with soap, water and/or oily(like olive oil or cold cream) you have to scrub it to get it off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this.
I bought it solely for a tutorial on my Youtube makeup channel, because it was fun and bright.
I use this ALL the time when I go to parties and get TONS of compliments on it. I like that it has a brush tip applicator instead of felt tip. It was around $16, which is a great value.
I love all of the other colors, as soon as I bought this one I went back the next day and bought every other color in the collection.

on 9/2/2008 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This color looks exactly like my MAC Aqualine (vivid teal). The packaging even looks the same. And as much as I love Aqualine, this one lasts even longer. But it's $18, which I think is about $4 more than MAC IIRC.