Irish Spring Body Wash - Moisture Blast

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2, FD&C Blue No. 1

on 5/25/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am in love with this body wash. It smells so fresh and so clean. I know that the company markets this product for men, but it smells so good! This really gets you squeaky clean and the fresh scent lasts a really long time. I rinses clean and doesn't leave a residue. This body wash its perfect for summer because its light and the scent is so refreshing. It does smell a little manly and it can be a little drying so I use a lotion after using this. This is definitely my new favorite. I never thought I'd use a men's body wash but I love this stuff and I will continue to purchase this.

on 10/24/2008 7:15:00 PM

Love this stuff!! Smells so good, makes me feel fresh and clean. Don't quilte get the original scent of Irish Spring, though. I repurchase often.

on 9/2/2008 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: I've now replaced this with J&J's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash for winter. Its super gentle, smells delicious, and leaves my skin baby soft and moisturized. I'll probably switch back to this during the summer months since its so refreshing.

I first tried the original version and loved it, so thought I'd pick this one up next. Its the newest version. Its a pearly, dark blue that lathers to a thick, white lather. Smells almost exactly like the original bar and liquid soap versions, but maybe a little softer. Leaves me feeling clean without any stickiness, and leaves my skin feeling very comfortable. Comes in an 18oz plastic bottle with a flip top and sells for about $5. Sits on the top so you don't have to mess with it much to get it out of the bottle. Wish it came in a pump version.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Laureth 4, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, External D&C Violet 2, FD&C Blue 1