August 28, 2014 | 1431 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dial - Yogurt Vanilla Honey Nourishing Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells wonderful, a sweet and warm foody vanilla (like BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar) with a yogurty tang. It smells just about good enough to eat, really. It lathers well, cleanses well, and yet doesn't strip. The texture is pretty thin, so I have to be slightly careful when squeezing it out, but nothing problematic. My only gripe is with the price - ~US$4 for a 0.7-oz. bottle at Walmart. That's pretty expensive for a run-of-the-mill brand like Dial, IMO.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

Seemed like it would be a moisturizing option, but unfortunately I've been ashier and drier than ever. Especially on my elbows and legs, and I don't even have very dry skin to begin with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

This stuff is awesome! And so cheap! It smells great, just vanilla-y goodness. And it produces a huge amount of lather, so you really only need to use a little, so it lasted me awhile. Plus it made my skin super soft and moisturized. So would I buy it again? Yes, yes, and yes!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

I just tried this out and had to share my thoughts. The smell is amazing and it smells sweet, but still clean. And I don't mean sweet in a sickening or candy type of way, but a soft one. It just smells great. It lathered up really wonderfully. I used an amount I would usually use on my washcloth and I found the lasted a lot longer than all of the other soaps or bodywashes I have used previously. I usually have to add more shower gel to get enough lather. I should also add that the lather was creamy and rich. Anyways, having just come out of the shower and about to moisturize I was sitting down crossing my legs and realized how remarkably soft they are! I was way too lazy to moisturize last night after taking a shower so usually they only get drier but let me tell you they are oh so soft! This is definitely unexpected from Dial...who used to make those Neutrogena-looking, harsh drying soaps back in the day!

The smell has faded and after using many other products after my shower, out of necessity (toner, facial moisturizer, lipbalm etc,... the joys of self-maintenance haha) so it's not too noticeable, but then again, not many products are. I suppose the scent wouldn't be so nice and soft if it were strong/overpowering.

I'd like to add that I have used numerous products from a wide range of brands, including but not limited to Dior, B&BW, the Body Shop, Victoria's Secret, Dove, Clinique, SoftSoap, Caress, Oil of Olay..you name it, I've probably tried it. Nothing else has ever made my skin feel soft like this post-shower/pre-moisturizer, except Olay with ribbons, and that didn't make me feel clean, which this product does.

If you're considering this, please give it a try I highly recommend it! There are so many products out there so I can't say with certainty that I would re-purchase this, but I'm very likely to repurchase from this line in perhaps another scent. If you're looking for a product to use in a rush when you don't have enough time to moisturize immediately after, this would be excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by 13am13i

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my experience this is an absolutely amazing body wash! When I first smelt it I swear I was in heaven but as time went on I got tired of it and so now the scent is 'meh'. However this, in the grand scheme of things is NOT important because the smell is soft and doesn't affect the smell of whichever lotion I decide to put on. It has a creamy texture and reminds me of a conditioner and lotion put together and has a smooth application. It leaves my skin clean, moisturized and smooth and I don't need to use as much lotion which is awesome. Amazingly it has also gotten rid of my chest and back acne which I've had since elementary school! Amazing!
Oh yeah, the packaging is durable.
... I will continue to purchase and hope and pray it never gets discontinued! =0D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a happy surprise this was inside of a gift bag from my Secret Santa at the office. I was shocked at how yummy it smells and how moisturising it is. The oval bottle and flip top make it easy to handle in the shower and the cream is thick enough to create a good lather for shaving. It rinses off very nicely and leaves the skin very soft, but I still need a lotion and / or cream for my super dry winter skin. I could easily see be buying this again. If your skin is at all sensitive be super careful to rinse all of the product OFF - especially around the decollatage area. Not sure but I may have had a mild allergic reacion to not rinsing the soap off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

5 stars.... This body wash is just as good or even better than any high end brand I've tried in the past. Creamy, light fresh scent, mountains and mountains of luxurious bubbles that last..... and inexpensive to top it all off! Got this on sale for breast cancer awareness in Target. Felt very soothing on my sensitive skin which has been stressed from medications and peri-menopause.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Left my skin super soft and I LOVE the smell... waaay better than the Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. And cheaper too! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this wash at Walmart for $3.50 and it's awesome! Has a delicious vanilla scent that isn't too sweet. Creamy product that lathers exceptionally well and rinses off without leaving a film on my skin. My skin actually feels moisturizing after too. I will definitely repurchase and try a few more from the Dial line of body washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the only body washes I continually buy. I first got turned onto it by my boyfriend's mother because this is what she was buying when I was living with them. I've been hooked ever since. The smell is heavenly, I really do believe it moisturizes well, and it also seems to be very gentle. I bought a new bottle today for 2.97 at Wal-Mart. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this product!!
I've also tried the aloe vera one and it is equally as amazing. Give them a try! Besides, at around $3 you can't really go wrong!