December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dior - Capture Sculpt 10 Re-plumping Emulsion Focus Cheecs-Lips

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by alexandraxy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very good packaging (pump dispenser), product doesn't come into contact with air or contaminated by dirt.
The texture is so and so. I use a small amount for cheeks and mouth/lips area and it is absorbed rather quickly; I have tried using more, but it gets a bit sticky.
Maybe I don't use enough of it and I must point out that I use
it every now and then, so I might as well skip it because I don't notice any results or improvement in my skin texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im on my second tube of this product. Im only 23 y old but I have some expression lines from smiling, laughing, you name it. I always wanted to have fuller lips, in fact I do have full lips but not as full as I would want to. Consistent use is the key here. When I use this everyday I see the effects really quickly.
I believe this doesnt have a long term effect, but if you are consistent you'll get the plumping effect. Those lines I mentioned are now almost gone, and my lips look fuller and feel soft.
This is my HQ "beautifying" cream. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2008 8:24:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

I m using this product for about a month now and here are my thoughts.First of all nice ultra light,non oily,fast absorbing texture.Works quite good as a primer for my make up,moisturizes well enough my oily skin,nice packaging with a small pump.The cons now:54 euros for 0,5fl.oz and this is for usage in lips and cheecs witch are the biggest part of our face I thing.At first I thought that this product is for firming but It is not,theoretically this will re plump the areas of the face that lost colagen and became thin and delicate.To be honest nothing on my face has been re plumped and I m still using this product loyally day and night.And as all the dior products has quite strong sent
INGREDIENTS:Water, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Steareth-21, Decyloxazolidinone, Myreth-3 Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Steareth-2, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Sorbitol, Cyathea Medullaris Extract, Fragrance, Algin, Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben