Pottery Barn Candle in Waikiki

on 9/1/2008 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think this might just be a summer 2008 limited edition item, but it's AWESOME! The Waikiki scent is in an orange glass jar...the label says: WAIKIKI scented candlepot and then it lists the notes. This one is mostly coconut scented and is 5 oz. with a burn time of 35 hours. I LOVE IT! I also have the diffuser reed jar thing, too. I got the candle for something like $12, but I went back to buy another and it was on sale for $6! I hope they decide to keep this scent. This is 1 of 4 scents in the set. They are:

Blue Bali
Green Havana
Orange Waikiki ----Notes:Coconut, Vanilla, Jasmine.
Red Rio

I also like the Red Rio. I don't remember what all of the scents or notes are for each candle, but they are all really nice. Simply divine and easy on the pocket book!!! Seriously, what a deal! Compare the ounces, burntime and cost to those other high end candles and Pottery Barn is super affordable! I would love to buy a Diptyque candle, but can't justify spending $55!!!! Crazy.

Check them out before they are gone!

p.s. Most of the Pottery Barn candles are really nice. They have a great selection in the store...not really online, though :(

EDIT: Also, from the PB website, here is a description!

"These colorful monogrammable candlepots are great for summertime gatherings and any type of entertaining. Offered in Blue, Red, Orange and Green. Perfect for outdoor parties, the food-friendly candle scents include:
Blue Bali: crisp bamboo, agave, with water lily notes.
Green Havana: kaffir lime, guava, with juicy pear notes.
Red Rio: nashi pear, banana leaf, and mango notes.
Orange Waikiki: coconut, vanilla, with jasmine notes."

There you have it!