December 22, 2014 | 1002 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have only recently purchased this product but have loved the results every time. I've never used it in the bath as an added oil, but instead have massaged it into my body after showering while my skin is still quite damp. It feels sooo good and is really moisturising, plus it smells amazing. I really enjoy using this product a few times a week and will definitely be buying this again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a genius product. Palmers do such good moisturisers, and this oil is just up there!

It's not got much of a scent to it (unlike the lotions which smell insanely delicious) so I would say this is a boy-friendly product.

It is an oil, so no getting round the fact it's oily, but it does skin into your skin so much better than, say, baby oil. It leaves your skin beautifully soft. It really is everything you could want in a body product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by karenmt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love Love Love It. My favourite product. I could never do without this oil, especially in summer. Leaves skin so smooth and moisturised. Love the smell. Easy to use. People have commented on my soft skin after using this. Everyone should certainly give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I prefer using oils and gels to lotions when it comes to moisturizing, and I'm a huge fan of Palmers cocoa butter lotion so when I came across good reviews for the oil, I had to try it. I paid about $6 for a bottle at Walmart. I thought that was a little steep, but the bottle lasted longer than I expected. The smell took a little time to get used to. It reminds me of the Palmers cocoa butter lotion, but not as sweet. I apply it in small amounts fresh out of the shower, and then towel dry. My skin feels soft and genuinely moisturized, without feeling sticky or greasy, which makes it a great moisturizer for summer. I've also noticed that over time, this has helped even out my skin and give it a smoother appearance. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sammyds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Been using this for years, and is one of my most favourite product of ALL TIME. Here's why...
>> It smells divine, like warm cookie dough. Melds deliciously with my Vanille Extreme perfume. YUM!
>> Its so inexpensive!
>> Leaves my skin feeling looovely.
>> Comes in a tiny travel bottle too, which carry in my bag. (I top up from my big bottle)
>> Speaking of which- it comes in BIG oober-value bottles. So much bang for your buck!
>> All-over versatile product; body oil, make-up remover, hair mask, bath oil....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this! I had eczema and my skin dried out super bad. This saved it and even my boyfriend notices how baby soft my skin is! I love the smell also.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is a nourishing body treat without the grease, instantly hydrates, smoothes and softens dry skin. Love it!!!! I use this oil every day during winter.. smooth my skin right away.. bye... bye... dry skin..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Mimicreed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing and works wonders your skin. I am prone to really dry skin and using this has definitely helped reduce this. The one thing i must say is not to use this product on specific areas if you have eczema or really sensitive skin like me, it makes your skin really itchy and irritated so it tend to use it on my face and other parts of my body that dont have eczema. Oh and also the cap on the bottle sometimes leaks which is quite annoying if you're travelling. I know it says on the bottle it is for after showers or baths but sometimes in the morning i put a little on my face before applying makeup, it's helped reduce my spots and dry skin ALOT! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 More reviews by valcder

I love this product! I had a skin allergic reaction a few months ago, once it was cleared up- I was left with these dark marks on my skin. I purchased this product to reduce the appearance of these marks before the summer season. In the beginning I used this product 2 to 3 times a day as recommended. I saw great results. The marks were much lighter in color and reduced in size. Once the marks were not as noticeable I stopped using it 3 times a day, I use it once a day now. The marks aren't completely gone, but I didn't expect them to be so soon. Its great for moisture, it makes you skin look amazing after. I can't comment on its effectiveness for reducing the appearance of stretch marks since I don't use this product for that purpose. The only things I dislike about this product are the scent and the packaging. It has a baby oil cupcake kind of smell- some people may enjoy it but I personally don't. The scent usually doesn't last too long though so I can overlook it. The packaging isn't very good for traveling. No matter how I tried to wrap the bottle or protect it from leaking, it always did leak. If you're planning on traveling with this product, I would recommend just transferring it to another container altogether.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SoCalDREAMS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed with Palmers products. I add a couple of caps to the bath, it leaves my skin really soft. Also I have very sensitive skin and it helps soothe the skin if I shave in the bath with this. I follow by palmers skin firming butter.