October 20, 2014 | 1160 users online

Gels/Soaps - Weleda - Citrus Creamy Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Luminesque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a favourite product of mine from the weleda range, it is very natural and lives up to the claims.I use this body wash with exfoliating gloves, I lather a pea sized amount and concentrate mainly on my elbows, knees and ankles, it leaves them feeling really smooth and the smell is just divine.

Ingredients:
Water (aqua), sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, coco-glucoside, alcohol, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glycerin, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, xanthan gum, lactic acid, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, citral*.
* Natural Constituents of the Essential Oils
Formulated with vegetable-based cleansers.

I purchased mine from iherb.com, they sell it for 23% less the rrp and if you use the code ZOC649 you get and extra discount on your first order. I purchased the whole range in one go and got free international shipping too, such a score.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very refreshing body wash.
100% organic and extremely gentle to the skin.

In my experience mosh shower gels/ body washes leave chemical feels on my skin especially those that claim to be moisturising.
Not this one, it is super refreshing in the morning yet my skin feels lovely and soft afterwards.
Very high quality product.

Weleda also doesn't test on animals.
I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bough both this and the Sea Buckthorn body washes at the same time (in travel size). The scents are both dreamy, not cloyingly candy sweet at all, just light and refreshing. I use it just on my face, due to the expense! I love love love this, and just a pea-sized amount works for my whole face/neck/behind my ears. Leaves me feeling smooth and soft. I like the sea buckthorn scent better, so I will probably not buy this again. Just personal preference, though, I love them both!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by marypap

Love it,just as I love the wild rose creamy body wash!It foams very well and the whole bathroom (and I) have a strong scent of citrus.The scent lasts for a couple of hours.One of my favorite Weleda products!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by GillianLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, Love, Love this product. It's probably my favourite of all the Weleda shower creams and I've tried them all. In the Summer this is so refreshing. Not sickly lemon drop but true fresh lemony/lime. It's worth getting out of bed for in the morning. I love the Sea Buckthorn and the Lavender too but this is probably my all time fav.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by H20girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The more Weleda products I try the more I love this line. I have received the Citrus Creamy Body Wash as a gift twice and have been very pleased. It has the best natural lemmon scent which is great for summer. I love citrus and this is one of the best true citrus scents I have come across. This body wash is creamy, foams up easily and rinses well without drying out my already dry and senstive skin which is a problem I have with most body washes. As other reviewers have mentioned a tiny bit of this goes a long way but the package design makes it hard to get just a tiny bit out of the container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by busybaker1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The body wash is a real pick-me-up. Its a creamy white lotion that spreads easily and suds up just enough. A little bit goes a long way, though with the tube dispenser its easy to squeeze out too much. It cleans effectively without stripping and leaves my skin moisturized and soft to the touch. The best part though is that it smells like freshly sliced lemons....not artificial and not too sweet either. A great eye-opener in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this a lot, it's very moisturing for a shower gel, but also lathers well. The scent is light and refreshing. I probably won't repurchase, but only because I much prefer the scent of the seabuckthorn shower gel in this range.