BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

3.3

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This a a tinted wax that runs out very quickly, I thought it would be less waxy but it's good for making a shape and putting powder over it so it doesn't slide anywhere. But sharpening it losses alot of products so take the wax with a bush for a more precise shape without wasting it all

on 1/19/2015 7:45:00 PM

Great eyebrow pencil, and I've tried quite a few other ones. Goes on easy and softly, i like the medium shade its perfect for me as I have blonde hair and brown eyebrows but not dark brown, so medium is a great in between brown. its the perfect shade for my colouring...

on 12/1/2014 5:09:00 PM

Way to waxy it's like coloring your eyebrows in with oil pastels. There is no way this pencil can define the way it glides on.

on 11/8/2014 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I like this. It adds a nice color to my brows and the tip is very soft, making it easy to glide/use. My only concern is that I have to sharpen this pencil RATHER often. I don't use this everyday, but I feel like if I do, I'll be out of it in 1-2 months. This is pretty pricey if I were to compare it to drugstore eyebrow pencils. I didn't find anything else wrong with this, but I won't be repurchasing.

This is an absolute disappointment and a big pain in the S.

4 Reasons why you should skip Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
1. A Real Big Hassle
2. Not value-for-money
3. Color is too light
4. Brows are not defined

Full review and photos at: http://bit.ly/1BELsWF

I've never had to sharpen an eyebrow pencil so often! I find I sharpen it every time I use it, and now 3 weeks after purchasing it, I have half a pencil left. For the price I paid I expected a lot more, it's really soft and waxy, I don't find it precise at all and I'm not sure if it's just me but I find it clumps together after a while. The best thing about the product is the brush, which I'll continue to use. Once this product runs out I will not be purchasing it again.

on 7/12/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are superior products to this at the drugstore. This pencil is too creamy and can smear easily. I will not purchase.

on 7/10/2014 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ill repeat what has been said here - too soft, I don't know where the colour is going and you need to sharpen it anytime. I have the shade in the lightest colour and it looks very ashy. The only thing Im using is the spoolie brush which is of higher quality than the ones I have right now. Will not repurchase, not worth the price.

on 6/16/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Average product and overpriced. You can get the same result from drugstore eyebrow pencils.

on 5/11/2014 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This brow pencil is too soft and waxy. I have to sharpen it every single time I use , even though I use it on my eyebrow really gently. The colour pigments easily goes or fall down all over your face, which can be irritating for my sensitive skin. And it is very fast to be finished just in 2 months. Really pricy. Definitely won't purchase this again.

Popular Brows Products