BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

3.3

You really need a light hand to use this pencil. I like the spooly on the end but it was just really difficult to use especially when you're in a hurry.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the way this looks, but it will be lucky to last me a month. I've sharpened it each time I use it as it uses so much product as its so soft. It's a very expensive way to use an eyebrow product. Better to spend more money on something that will last longer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I actually really like this product, I naturally have full eyebrows, so I don't need to use a whole lot of product on them. The waxy texture is very easy to blend and it looks great on my eyebrows. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't need to do a bunch of filling in, and just is going to use it for a little definition.

This pencil is really waxy and goes on easily and smoothly. I have a very light hand so putting on too much is not a problem for me.

That being said, a lot of product is being used when I am doing my eyebrows. I can see this pencil being gone in about a month or even a little less if I used this pencil everyday. It's just way too expensive for this price if this pencil goes away that quickly! 2 uses and I already have to sharpen the pencil.
Also, there isn't a good range for the shades the offer, it's pretty much between black or white..

The medium shade is a bit too light for me while the deep is a bit too dark for my taste.
Though the spooly at the end does a great job of grooming and blending.

I've gone through 3 sticks of this brow pencil to absolutely ascertain that it is not great. The consistency of the product is very creamy and applies too much pigment for my taste. Also, application of the pigment tends to not be very uniform or even. I often have patchy parts that I have to fill in more, or parts that are too dark that I have to blend out with the spoolie. Because I used the spoolie so much and the product was so creamy, the spoolie ended up getting gunked up quickly from the excess product I would blend out.

There is also not a great range of shades. I have black hair, but find the black color (I believe it is called 'Ebony') to be too harsh while the next lighter color (a brownish color) has too many red tones. At $22-$23 per pencil, there are much better alternatives out there.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This a a tinted wax that runs out very quickly, I thought it would be less waxy but it's good for making a shape and putting powder over it so it doesn't slide anywhere. But sharpening it losses alot of products so take the wax with a bush for a more precise shape without wasting it all

Great eyebrow pencil, and I've tried quite a few other ones. Goes on easy and softly, i like the medium shade its perfect for me as I have blonde hair and brown eyebrows but not dark brown, so medium is a great in between brown. its the perfect shade for my colouring...

Way to waxy it's like coloring your eyebrows in with oil pastels. There is no way this pencil can define the way it glides on.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I like this. It adds a nice color to my brows and the tip is very soft, making it easy to glide/use. My only concern is that I have to sharpen this pencil RATHER often. I don't use this everyday, but I feel like if I do, I'll be out of it in 1-2 months. This is pretty pricey if I were to compare it to drugstore eyebrow pencils. I didn't find anything else wrong with this, but I won't be repurchasing.

This is an absolute disappointment and a big pain in the S.

4 Reasons why you should skip Benefit Instant Brow Pencil