July 28, 2014 | 1661 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There are superior products to this at the drugstore. This pencil is too creamy and can smear easily. I will not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by monvai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ill repeat what has been said here - too soft, I don't know where the colour is going and you need to sharpen it anytime. I have the shade in the lightest colour and it looks very ashy. The only thing Im using is the spoolie brush which is of higher quality than the ones I have right now. Will not repurchase, not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

Average product and overpriced. You can get the same result from drugstore eyebrow pencils.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Simonieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This brow pencil is too soft and waxy. I have to sharpen it every single time I use , even though I use it on my eyebrow really gently. The colour pigments easily goes or fall down all over your face, which can be irritating for my sensitive skin. And it is very fast to be finished just in 2 months. Really pricy. Definitely won't purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I definitely should have checked the reviews here before wasting my money on this pencil! It's soft and waxy, and constantly needs to be sharpened. Like, every. Single. Time I use it. It's extremely frustrating.

I bought this in medium, because the SA told me that's what I needed. I find that it makes my brows come out flat and fake looking. The shade is too gray for me, and doesn't look natural at all. I have blonde hair with blue eyes, and fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by dangerbob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really an awful eyebrow pencil. I can't believe how much I paid for this.
It's soft, yet somehow waxy at the same time. The pencil disappears so quickly, but I'm not sure where all the product is going?? I have to resharpen after every use and it wastes so much product.
It is useless for definition because it's so soft, but I can't use it for filling in because it looks very heavy and crusty on my eyebrows.

I got this pencil in light, but I am now using Rimmel's soft kohl eyeliner in taupe for my eyebrows, which is a similar colour, but it is less orange than this one. Rimmel's pencil is also very soft, but it is not waxy at all and there is no pulling like this pencil. And it's only 6 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very disappointed with this brow pencil. I normally use a wax and a powder but thought I would try a pencil for a change to compare. I bought it in medium and think it comes up very dark, it also draws on like a crayon, flattening my brows to my skin even when I apply it as softly as possible. Please do not waste your money. There are much better brow products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

This pencil is wierd and too soft. I got it in the color deep and I must say its so ashy that it looks gray. Also you have to keep sharpening this pencil all the time I just bought it a month ago and I'm already half way through it :(... My method of application is I prime with my urban decay primer and let that set on the brows it stops the waxiness from sliding all over my face this method actually haves me liking this pencil but I won't repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

I bought this as a treat for myself. It cost $39 at the Myer Benefit counter (Australia), and I thought that by purchasing a high end product I'd get a better product.

I have it in medium. yes it is easy to apply and to use. I find that I put it on, then use the little last brush at the end to brush it out for a more natural look, and its very easy to overbrush and remove it all.

it does wear very quickly, doesn't last that long and frankly using an angled brush and a brown neutral eyeshadow produces a better a result.

I will use this until its all gone, but I won't repurchase simply because of the outrageous price (what was I thinking?)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My honest opinion on the Benefit Instant Brow pencil is that it is too expensive for its quality. When I first started using it I thought it was the best thing in the world, but it runs out so easily that it is too expensive to replace on a regular basis, especially for those of you that are still at school and on a tight budget. Overall I give this product 3 out of 5 stars for great packaging, a great spoolie at the end of the pencil but too wet of a consistency and a high price.