July 31, 2014 | 1023 users online

Styling Products - Sebastian - Laminates Grip Defining Polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

I think the gel is about average in its hold, compared to other gels. What makes this gel stand out, however, is that it gives unparalleled shine. My hair is long, thick, and wavy, and after I finish blowdrying with it, it looks as though I had used any other (good) gel. But as the day goes on, however, the shine from the product increases, and by the end of the night, my hair is very shiny and polished. Perfect for going out late at night. Great for blowdrying hair straight or wavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Smallonion

This is the world's greatest hair gel for me. My hair is long, curly, thick and coarse in some places. I need a leave-in conditioner, sometimes a nice serum (they're all the same, I fear..) and then a product with hold. Grip (formerly "Get a grip") holds my hair beautifully, keeps the curls, but keeps them smooth all day. And the shine! Whenever I run out of this product and use another gel, not only is my hair frizzy, but it is also dull. They shine of this product is unmatched by any other holding product. Be careful - use sparingly and you'll get a great result if you have my hair type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 7:11:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I LOVE this stuff! The packaging says it gives hair "definition, hold & shine", and that it does. I have extremely fine hair and walk a fine line (no pun intended) between "not enough product" and "too much product" (which can weigh my hair down). This stuff gives it just the right texture so that my hair is actually "stylable"!