November 29, 2014 | 1187 users online

Masks - MISSHA - Super Aqua Oxygen Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by chicstylequeen

Missha runs specials all the time so i bought this for only $12 USD.

I just got a chemical peel 2 weeks before I used this product and it is very gentle and moisturizing! It's really cool seeing all the dead skin come off.

The directions are only in Korean on the bottle, but the packaging says:

After washing our face and towel dry. Pump an appropriate amount and apply it onto the face avoiding eye and lip area as if massaging. Leave it for about 2-5 minutes and when bubbles up, massage softly until ages skin cells and impurities come out. wash off with lukewarm water.
+Recommended to use 1-2 times a week.
+Tickling is a natural phase of oxygen micro peeling system, do not rub until product bubbles up.
+After use, keep cap cleansed.

My experience with Missha is that shipping will take forever usually 2+ weeks. Will purchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by exu2

This mask looked really good and was very persuading so I purchased it for $23.90 AUD. I actually have the new one with an orange lid which is called Missha Super Aqua Detox Double Enzyme Mask (the new version of the discontinued Super Aqua Oxygen Mask). It is a pale opaque white cream that contains two different coloured beads which are enzymes that break down once you massage it and you leave it on for around 5 minutes. I only use about 2cm of the product for a whole face because it is very thick, almost like a clay mask. I feel that the longer I leave it on, the better the results. Even if I use it sparingly, I obtain the same results.
It has a pleasant scent that Missha always has, but doesn't really bother me. After I washed it off it makes my face red, but after a while my face is radiant and brighter.It reduces my acne slightly, and my skin is more supple with a glowy effect. I really love this mask for when my skin is dull and in need of a radiance boost. I feel more awake and refreshed after using this lol.
People tell me that I look more pale after using this hahaha this is temporary for me though and the effect only lasts two days.
It has lasted a long time as well for the small packaging which is good because it costed a fortune. The jar is so pretty and sturdy hehehe however it is unhygienic because of the openess, and doesn't provide a spatula. I would repurchase but it does cost quite a bit for the amount.
I also think that this is discontinued...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by valentineshigh

i bought this at a new missha store (the first in new zealand) because i read in so many japanese magazines how this was a great product, etc etc. i bought the large tub which will last me forever (ive had it for about a month and ive barely made a dent in it). its a nice whipped texture, very easy to apply. i didnt feel much of a tingling sensation like other people, but it feels cool and you can see the bubbles on your skin. my skin feels smooth and brightened, like the oxygen lifted off all the impurities off my skin. its very reasonably priced because it lasts so long, and id definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This seems to cleanse my skin quite well at night, then I use a sheet type mask to replenish any potential moisture lost. I love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by spaceagemouse

I got this as a sample in my Missha order. The texture is like that of whipped marshmallow and feels really light and cool on the skin. You spread it generously on your face and wait 5-10 minutes, then rinse off. The instructions tell you to close your eyes (I'm assuming that means to relax) but also says it could cause some eye stinging, under the pretense of the "oxygenating." Er... yeah. Anyways, the mask felt cool and tingly and was easy to wash off. My skin did look very bright afterward and felt very smooth, but went back to normal eventually. I'm pretty skeptical about masks doing anything to your skin in the long run, but for what it's worth, I did like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 9:40:00 AM More reviews by babiig1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product on a whim during my two and a half month stay in South Korea and I don't regret purchasing it at all. That is most unusual considering I typically regret all impulse buys.
Like the previous reviewer said, you obtain immediate results after using this mask and it does indeed brighten and revive your skin. It's a lifesaver when your skin is looking sallow, dull and in urgent need of a good (and hasty) pick-me-up. Missha's mask is wonderfully refreshing due to its cooling effect on the face. It's affordable and it should last you over 6 months with weekly use. I wholeheartedly recommend this.

In general, I have a rather low opinion of Missha's skincare line but this product is truly something to behold.

EDIT: This product lasted me over a year and a half. Only a tiny amount is required with each use. Given the reasonable price tag and the number of applications one small tub provides, this is indeed a very economical purchase. Very worthy of 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kerroppi

This is a great mask that showed immediate results. As you wait for this mask to oxygenate, you can feel the tingle and minor irritation if you have small cuts in your skin. You can feel it cleaning out the cuts. After you wash it off, your skin actually turns whiter. This is temporary and your skin will change back to its original tone, only brighter and purer. In the morning, I looked at my face in the mirror and my skin did look more even and purified. I liked this mask so much, I went to Missha and bought the largest size for only 5 dollars more than their smaller size (but with the larger one being more than twice as big as the smaller size! Now that's a deal!)