September 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Conditioner - Joico - Volissima Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by JVLush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This volumizing conditioner is one of the best I've ever had. Usually volumizing conditioners don't do much, they don't de-tangle and are worth of nothing. This one, instead, made miracles to my long, coloured, a bit wavy hair and even my hairdresser was amazed because this Joico Volissima worked hands down better than for instance some colour or extra-intensive conditioners from Sebastian (or K-Pak from Joico). The smell isn't anything special but because I just love this conditioner I didn't mind. I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Cincy_Gal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

While this conditioner smells great, it didn't leave my hair with any extra body at all. It does a good job smoothing hair and a little seems to go a long way, but just ehhh.....didn't help add any volume to my straight, fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Kiki16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this and the shampoo made my hair so weightless, light and shiney. its smells good too. joico has never done me wrong. im just so happy. so so happy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Use this stuff with the Volissima shampoo and you might just end up with the hair you've always wanted! Voluminous, silky soft, easy to style and not heavy feeling. This conditioner is PERFECT for someone like me. My scalp is oily so I just need a light conditioner on the ends to soften and help detangle. This stuff does exactly that AND adds some fullness with zero weight and no greasy or waxy feel. You only need a small amount so the bottle should last you a while. As someone already said, it doesn't smell as good as the matching shampoo, but it's still okay. I highly recommend this for fine to normal haired gals who just need a light conditioner! :) THANKS JOICO!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sonasgael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Better than the accompanying shampoo, but still not great. Nice and light, good as a detangler but not terribly moisturizing. I actually liked this better when paired with a less drying shampoo. The scent, again, is not my favourite.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2004 11:47:00 PM More reviews by angelwings787

Nice volumizing conditioner. I think it's the best I have tried to date(I use it with the shampoo), but it is slightly drying as most are. I usually add a leave in conditioning spray for more smoothness. Gives great volume and style to my fine limp hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 10:08:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently got my hair layered and now I'm really into looking for products to give my hair maximum body and shine. I was in Trade Secret looking for a KMS product when I came across a set of this conditioner and the matching shampoo at $11.95 with
60% off. At that much of a steal, I had to try it out. I really like how it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. It leaves my hair looking full and healthy and it's very easy to style. Huge rave from me!!! :o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 7:08:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I've tried other hair products, but always end up coming back to Joico. This particular conditioner does help with my fine hair -- I use it after shampooing with the Volissima shampoo.