October 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - Ma Dame

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

"Sweet Tarts on a space station" is the best description I've heard yet. I love how playful and weird this one is. You get a metallic note with the fruitiness and it's so cool. In addition, the bottle is BEAUTIFUL. The color, the invisible straw, the form, which references JPG Classique, everything. It's one of those, "Oh, hello, you! I own you!" perfumes that make you just delighted to have it on your vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Tukijan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE IT! Initially it's shocking as it is so sugary-sweet and VERY strong! However, it quickly mellows down, and the staying power is superb,,,no need to touch up !
Definitely would repurchase!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by LandersPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just adore this fragrance. I don't know how I would even begin to describe what notes it has, but it's something I find very unique.

It lasts for a ridiculous long time on me. I'm not complaining because I hate touch ups.

I am about to have to repurchase this, and I won't have to second guess my decision!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is quite possibly the worst Jean Paul Gaultier perfume I have ever come across. Which isn't easy to say considering he does an excellent job. He knows how to make perfumes that are sexy and fresh at the same time. This one really does smell like nail polish remover. I wish I knew which note is that causes this because it is beginning to become familiar in many perfumes. Seriously. What is it? Something to preserve its freshness, I don't know. Anyways, I wish I could split this one into many little facets for you. But I can't. My nose can't get past the new gym/nail polish scent. It smelled soft and fresh for one second and then this blasphemy came along. I had to return it. However, I've got to say the campaign looked fabulous. Agyness Deyn (I think that's the model's na,e) looked quite edgy in it. She looked fun and stylish and that is what I expected from this. Not eau de Nail Salon (I love my NPs btw, just don't like smelling like one).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by h0n3yd0ll

I normally dont like perfumes but this definitely is my fav!I actually got a small sample while shopping @ Macy's.I tried it on and my bf loved the smell on me so I ended up gettin a large bottle lol

The smell is unique to me..cant really compare it to a scent defnitely not rootbeer like i read in someone's review though.If i had to categorize it it'ld be amongst the citrus-y slightly flower-y...scents.

I recommend this for girls that prefer body sprays over perfumes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Root beer and creamsicles. This woluld make a great ice cream flavour.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Squalid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really perky scent that's a bit sharp, which I love. Even my boyfriend who don't really appreciate perfume at all likes this one on me. The bottle is perfection too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A fun, fruity, strong perfume that's suitable all year round. Beautiful bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lyndzieann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this perfume. Ever since I first tested it I have wanted it. This is one of my faves for sure. I love the staying power and the citrus scent that it gives off. Unlike anything I have smelled before which is good because I like to be different! I can’t believe there are so many bad reviews…

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This orange-blossom floral fragrance is a bit too sweet for me, but a spritz or two in the morning dries down nicely by mid-day. I love the cute bottle and lasting power, but am not a big enough fan of the fragrance itself to buy again.