December 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eye Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by koko127

Have been using this eyeliner for a few years now, and I still haven't found anything that can replace it. It just does not smudge at all and it lasts all day! Sweat-proof, weather-proof and what not. I have really oily eyelids, and everything that I've used has smudged on me. Also, even if it does come off, it comes off in flakes, so it does not make you have panda eyes. It's expensive and it's worth its price for what it actually does, but I would keep finding a cheaper dupe for it (if i can).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Remmy261

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this eyeliner. The applicator is perfectly shaped for all the precision I need, and it lasts all day. It's become a liquid liner staple

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by OmegaGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My HG eyeliner for at least 4 years. I have oily lids, and all eyeliner smudges on me, except this one. I have tried many longwearing or waterproof pencil liners - all smudge. Gel eyeliners in pencil and pot form - smudge. Liquid is the way to go for oily lids, and this is the best. Forget about removing with eye makeup remover. Just use _warm_ water and a little pressure from the pads of your fingertips. It rolls off in clumps like others have said. Really! - no need for eye makeup remover. I believe it is a latex base because I use a latex based mascara that comes off the same way. Applicator is like a felt tip pen, so don't use the tip of the applicator. Use the side of the pen for the smoothest line. It's also not truly waterproof: if you cry and wipe your eyes, it might crumb off. For a product to last on the skin, it actually has to repel the oils of your face. The skin of your eyelids do not produce water. This is why it is "Zero-Smudge" and not waterproof. HG eyeliner for oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MissyS90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My number one priority with all makeup is durability. If I can go through my day without the constant impulse to duck under my desk, flip out a mirror and make sure that I don't look like I'm channeling Lady Gaga's abstract makeup in her "Applause" video, then I'm very happy. Estee Lauder's liquid liner allows for just that. Easy to apply, easy to take off with legit eye makeup remover. Doesn't smudge or leave rings under my eyes throughout the day. I do a cat eye look every day and this stuff lasts me about six months. I used Lancome Artliner for years, but when I found this, I realized I had been settling for a smudgy, more expensive product. I like to use drugstore products when I can, but nothing I've tried lasts nearly as long. Really a perfect product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This eyeliner is easy to apply, and lasts all day. I do find the colour dulls after 5/6 hours, but is still amazing as most eyeliners would be a smudge by then.

It is difficult to remove, so a decent oil based remover is needed

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just HORRIBLE!!!! I can't believe they charge $26.50 for this crap. The applicator is too stiff and makes drawing a line almost impossible. When I was finally able to get it on to my lids it itched and didn't make more than a few hours. Completely disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After working my way through several blotchy leaky liquid eye liners that wont stay on this stuff is a godsend.
Its easy to apply & doesnt budge all day - You need an oil based makeup remover to get it off though otherwise you'll lose a few eyelashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Itsheatherlol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only reason I'm giving this 4 lippies is because I hate taking this stuff off! It is so difficult to remove so definitely invest in a proper eye makeup remover!

But at the same time, this product is so difficutlt to remove!! Meaning no tears, no unconsciously wiping your eye, no rain, no amount of weather, oilness, ANYTHING removes this liner! Which is actually, pretty fantastic. The strong black colour does not fade at all during the day. When I apply this of a morning it looks and stays the same as when I go to remove it of an evening. Just superb to be honest.

Application is easy enough and the container is great at stopping excess from collecting around the top.

As I say, only criticism is removing this as it takes a bit of elbow grease! Fantastic product though. Would wholeheartedly reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the staying power of this eye liner! I don't wear it on a daily basis only because it is a big pain to get off, so I save this for days or nights when I'll be out for a long time. It's very easy to apply & lasts a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by makeuptron3000

Great eyeliner. Easy to apply and lasts forever. Need eye makeup remover to take it off. Doesn't smudge, I've used it for years.