November 24, 2014 | 981 users online

Shampoo - Joico - Volissima Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

This shampoo volumizes but don't expect a drastic increase in volume! I've tried a few other shampoos and Joico was the best out of them. I didn't find this shampoo to lather very well though..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Cincy_Gal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm apparently on the outside looking in on this product. While it smells very good, it did nothing at all to volumize my hair. No extra bounce, fluffiness or anything. Boo hoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Kiki16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this and the conditioner made my hair light, weightless, scented, and shiney. yeah it volumized too. my hair has never looked better. go joico go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

Gives my fine hair tons of volume but doesn't seem to dry out my ends. Truly I'm stunned at how fluffy my hair is. Love the bottle with the curved sides that's textured too so I can hold it even when wet. Frag is just ok: smelled like lilacs in the bottle but is rather fruity too. Not so offensive I'd never use again but it could be better. Reasonably priced; will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally! A volumizing shampoo that delivers without ravaging your hair! I have fairly long, normal hair. But I have a terribly oily scalp and as a result my hair tends to go flat easily and look limp. So I tend to favour volumizing shampoos to give me a bit of lift where I need it most. This stuff is awesome, it adds some volume and fullness, lathers well and doesn't swell your hair or cause breakage like so many other shampoos that promise to 'volumize'. I wasn't sure if I liked the scent at first but now I do-it's so clean and fresh as others have said. Plus it leaves my hair silky and easy to comb and style with no heavy feeling. A 300ml bottle cost me about 10$ Canadian at Trade Secrets which is reasonable. I will definitely buy this again. And I highly recommend it for normal/fined haired gals who want a volumizing shampoo that actually works! It works really when when used with the Volissima conditioner. As usual, Joico lives up to the hype! :) RAVE!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sarah_marie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This volumizing shampoo brings life to my very fine, very straight hair. Plus, it smells amazing - very fresh. I use the conditioner as well, which does not smell as good, but they work well in conjunction. Highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2004 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sarah_marie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair is very fine, straight, a bit past shoulder-length. I really like this shampoo/conditioner set. When I blow-dried my hair (without any additional volumizer), I was left with soft hair, with more body than other shampoos. While not the most moisturizing, the conditioner seems light, does not weigh down the ends. The smell is very fresh and clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sonasgael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just OK in my opinion. The shampoo cleaned very well, but left my hair dry and tangly, and I'm not a big fan of the scent either. Not horrible, but not great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my first and only volumizing shampoo. never thought my flat straight fine long hair can look so lifeful!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by angelwings787

Nice volumizing shampoo. I think it's the best I have tried to date(I use it with the conditioner), but it is slightly drying as most are. I usually add a leave in conditioning spray for more smoothness. Gives great volume and style.