December 18, 2014 | 1504 users online

Pressed Powders - L'Oreal - Bare Naturale Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I bought this when looking for a substitute for MSFN. It looks pretty good, but is not as finely milled. I am pretty certain this is discontinued too : (

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by twinkletwinklestarfish

Love this stuff! Definitley my favourite powder yet! It suits my skin really nicely. I apply this with a sponge. I also love that is has a mirror on the other side. I can't really compare this to many high - end cosmetic brands as I haven't really tried cosmetics by Mac or Chanel, mainly because in my country, even a L'oreal or Revlon foundation is about $45n (roughly $30 USD) but this makes my skin looks lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this free when I ordered something online. The other day I decided to try it just for kicks. I used it alone and applied it with my MAC187. Not sure if that's the best application method, but I was very impressed with how this turned out. I live in a dry climate and I suffer from extremely dry skin, and this powder did not look or feel drying on me at all. It evened out my skin tone and looked totally natural. I really love this for days when I'm in a rush and not going anywhere special, but I want my skin to look presentable and decent. I'm also not big into mineral powders or foundations, but I am quite pleased with this. I took one lippie off because I had a red splotch on my face the day I wore it...not sure if it's from the powder, or from the increasingly cold temperature.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by SockRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was cleaning out my makeup drawers and found this in the back somewhere. It was just a small purchase for something to carry around in my bag with me if I needed to touch up. I had completely forgotten about it after throwing it in with all my other junk. So, one day I decided to use this as a sort of setting powder for my colorstay; holy moly this stuff was amazing.
It helped my foundation stay solid all day. The colorstay foundation would stay pretty well on it's own, but with this stuff, just wow.
Then out of curiosity, I decided to just use it by itself. Another wow, my friends. This stuff evened out my skin tone beautifully and lasted through a hot summer day. I don't usually get many zits and stuff so I'm not sure if it would conceal those on it's own, but it covered some little scars of mine from previous pimples with no problem.
It comes with a brush (which I lost.) I use elf's powder brush to apply this, which I think is a huge part of the amazing look and feel I have come to love with this product. Great drugstore buy right here!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by laurelrea

This is a really awesome pressed powder. I have colour buff beige and it blends perfectly with my skin and has really great lasting power and coverage. I use it on top of L'Oreals Matte Morphose and for the time being its a really great, affordable foundation combination that works really well on my skin. Will be using this combo for a while i think!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this powder was really chalky. even if i left it sitting in my makeup bag (where it spent most of its time), chunks of product would crumble out.
when i powdered my face, it gave me this white cast. its also really difficult to buff in and looked grainy on my skin. didnt seem to break me out, but it didnt help my acne either.
all these bad qualities for $12. way overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! I don't know why there aren't more positive reviews on it. Not sure how I would rate it price wise as I got it at a makeup sale so don't know how much it is full price. It matches my skin tone PERFECT. Keeps me looking matte for almost all day. The shade I have is very yellow based which works in my favour as I usually use it on top of my BB cream which can sometimes look slightly grey on my skin so this puts the yellow undertones back into my skin. You don't need much of it, especially if you are using it on top of a foundation. It adds more coverage for my skin which I love. I've had it for a few months and I don't think I'm even close to hitting pan. Would definitely repurchase as it's probably the best powder I've ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 More reviews by xxfallenangelxx692

I tried this out of desperation after the company that makes my mineral makeup went out of business before I tried the wonderful Jane be pure products. Some of the the foundations out there like this have one thing in common oxybismouth chloride which IMO is as bad as talc it is what gives your mineral foundation that yucky orange look and irritates your skin. The color overall wasnt bad but it did make me break out and coverage was alright I only use this if I am desparate and out of my fav foundation I still have the same compact I bought two years ago. The brush is okay it goes on well if you use a puff for pressed powder def wont get this again its overpriced for the junk thats in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by magcue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've never had this problem before, but when I used this power after an hour or so it gave my T-zone a very odd-looking appearance that I haven't seen before or since. It left it looking shimmery and almost metallic. It was very unflattering.

It provides a light coverage and lasts as long as other powders do.

I *love* the packaging except for the brush, it's too small, awkwardly shaped and hard to hold well.

I would not buy this product again due to the odd affect it had on my skin even though I've used other products in this line.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Jesangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in "Light" for about $15...

I found it way too dry, and cakey. It isnt milled as finely as other mineral foundations I've tried.

It's just chalky on my skin.. even after I've double moisturized, even after I've spritzed with moisturizing toner after.

It might be the mix, the lighter colours in the Loose Powder of this line tend to get cakier and chalkier than the darker tanned ones. LOVE the Classic Tan loose powder in the line though.

The packaging : Twisting off the top of a compact is time consuming.. and the brush deposits way too much product on the skin, in my opinion. Even with a high quality brush , I haven't noticed great improvement.

I would suggest this only for oilier skin.