November 22, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Mineral Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by yisha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These lipsticks feel like mud on the lips for some reason. They were not the most moisturizing but not drying either. They do not stain the lips, btw. Most of the shades I bought contain shimmer which I am not particularly fond of. The only non-shimmer colour I tried was rosy tan and this one felt exactly like mud! The colour looked very dull, not flattering at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Francesca15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very Creamy, pigmented at a very good price drugstore lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not one for lipstick, usually. I prefer tinted lipgloss and other lip products of the like. I received this in a mystery grab bag when I made a recent purchase from E.L.F. It came in Rich Raspberry. Upon opening it, it looked dark and definitely not a color that would go with my fair skin and blonde hair. Not only that, I was skeptical of the quality. However, I gave it a go and I was surprised! I wore it with subdued and neutral eye makeup, and this really make my lips look elegant and polished. The color was more raspberry/berry colored on my lips than it looked in the tube. It has amazing pigmentation and staying power. After initial application I touched it up maybe 2-3 times, mainly because I was eating and drinking, but the color stayed the entire day. I feared that it might be drying, but it really wasn't. I would recommend, and I wouldn't hesitate to try other colors in this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in Rosy Raisin, and I love the colour. I've been looking for a nice orangey pink for a while and this was a hit for me. The texture is nice and creamy. Doesn't stay on if you're eating/drinking, but a quick reapplication every now and then isn't a big deal. I probably will try another colour, likely in the nude range as I don't see much point in a highly pigmented lipstick that doesn't stay very long. Very happy with this purchase though!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I have 3 shades from this range and I like the colours and the payoff is good. However, I find these to be quite drying, even though they are supposed to have a cream finish, so that puts me off. Another con is that they can melt and break easily. They're not the worst by any means, but I can find better lipstick formulas from the drugstore for the same price or cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by bbybruno

I got this product in natural nymph. And first off it looked like I put concealer on my lips. It made my lips look really dry. So I gave it to my sister and it made her lips look dry too. So I decided to just go and buy it in a different color. And I got it in pouty petal this time to see if it was just the shade this time. And it end being a better choice. It didn't make my lips look dry and it looked smoother on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I bought these two on a whim because ELF was doing a free shipping event for a purchase of $25 and over. So I decided to try these out. I got Rosy Raisin and Rosy Tan. Both very similar except Rosy Raisin tends to be more of a light sheerer nude pink while Rosy Tan tends to be more brownish and a darker nude pink. I love these both but find myself wearing Rosy Tan more!

Pros:
Beautiful colors
Great color pay off
Stains even after you wipe it off before you eat and etc
Long wearing (3-4 hours +)
Amazing texture (very creamy and feels like a lip balm)

Cons:
Not true to color on website, must look at swatches online
Can settle into creases
Rosy Raisin is sheerer but Rosy Tan is more opaque (inconsistent?)
The shape of the bullet is weird

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by smokeysilver

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have this lipstick in rustic brick, which is a brownish color a bit too dark for everyday wear for my skin tone, and rosy tan, which is a wonderful color (for me, it's like a your-lips-but-better shade). it feels really smooth and buttery, but it definitely settled into the cracks of my lips. an okay product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in ripe rose and it is such a wearable shade of red. I had one other shade which I ended up giving to someone as it has shimmer but this one is great. It literally feels like a lip balm. I want to try few other shades from this line.I got this at 50% discount, so for $2.50 it is a steal. Love elf in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by coffeekitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Rustic Brick and it's the perfect warm, sort of -reddish brown colour for me. I even stocked up and bought two extras of these, just in case - and I never do that with products.