October 25, 2014 | 945 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer Whitening Formula N

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by lisegolightly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this. It works well on my sensitive aging skin, especially during the day (I use a richer cream at night). I've tried just about everything (La Mer, Fresh, high-end and drugstore brands) and I always return to asian skincare products. As far as whitening, I haven't had it long enough to notice anything. As a moisturizer -- yum!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

I had the opportunity to briefly work for Shiseido; thus, I had a chance to try few of their products. I got this cream as a multi-purpose addition to my routine. I wanted a good moisturizer, anti-aging and with brightening properties to clear my complexion.This product is a great moisturizer; but after few months of trying I am still to see the other two results. If this was less expensive cream, I would buy it, but for the price I don't think I would be repeating.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by gledysinaga

literally, this product is good as a moisturizer, it made my skin really supple. but still need powder to cover it, cz ive tried to wore it w/out powder after, and my face looks really oily. and plus, this product made a good base. so i dont really need to put a foundie or anything after this. the scent is nice too, soft and calming. its a bit pricey i know, but it last more than 3 months (i use it day n nite!), so its worth it i think.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product off ebay coz it seemed sooooo expensive to get a full jar. As a moisturiser i really like it, glides on smooth and the texture is light with a faint scent.

But it ends there, the tiny jar lasted me about 3 weeks(wearing at night only) made my face a bit greasy and haven't seen any lightening effects on my acne scars. I'd much rather invest in the shisheido Shiseido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum for nearly the same price gives the same results in regards to moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Suppie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't personally buy this for myself, because "hello" the items like what? almost 100 bucks for a cream?! i got this as a sample in one of those little jars, tried it out. i think it's alright for a moisturizer. it's not worth it's price and i'd def say clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer is better than this. it does have a slight floral smell, which doesnt really bother me. i kinda like the smell. id say use this at night, since it'll give you some time for the formula to sink into your skin. it's too heavy for a daytime moisturizer.

as for the whitening part, it did do its job. after a week or so, i did see my skin getting a bit more brighter and less dark.

the product itself is good.
the price you pay for it, not so much.

oh! and the packaging sucks! i hate how you have to stick your finger into that jar to get the product! it's not sanitary at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vivingy

this is nearly impossible to wear during the day time, to be honest. the first day - and also the last day - i wore this out, with no make up over it, my boyfriend asked me why my face looked so oily. i dont know if its my imagination, but i think my skin did get a little whiter, but it might have also been all those masking i've been doing. also, this cream is pretty expensive, and the packaging sucks (not hygenic but at least u get to the very bottom of the jar~)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by lulubarcelona

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked. I was REALLY loving this cream, absorbs quickly (leaves a slightly slightly sticking feeling but it doesn't bother me), my skin was clearer and smoother and my pores were smaller.Amazing..

BUT..i just realize i have two dark spots in my face and I am shocked I donīt really know if these spots were here before and this cream since it clears the sking they are more noticeable but here they are...
I don`t know, its just my experience,but I thought it could be somehow useful for anyone who is researching about this cream.
I will carry on with this cream and see what happens till the end of the jar (i will update!)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mndmn75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's an ordinary moisturizer with a hefty price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i don't usually spend this much on cosmetics/skincare but i got this as a gift and it's wonderful! i have somewhat dry skin in some places, and normal skin in my T zone and i put this all over and it works amazingly well. it blends/spreads evenly and absorbs right into my skin, making me feel silky smooth and soft all over. :) i def buy this again, it's so lightweight feeling yet delivers great moisture. the only downside is that the jar doesn't seem very sanitary and the price is steep, for me anyway.
i don't know if it's moisturizing enough if u have super dry skin though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw the reviews for this online and although I love my usual moisturizer, Intensive Moisture Balance, I had to check it out. The ingredients are great for lightening skin. Ascorbyl Glucoside (vit. c) is way up there on the ingredients' list and one of my favorites for lightening. There is also arginine, another natural whitener. This moisturizer absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any oily residue. My skin still felt like it had a sheath of smooth plastic over it when I awoke in the morning. However, my skin felt dry when I got out of the shower. It usually feels hydrated and soft. I also noticed that my skin didn't look very even toned as it usually does in the morning if it is properly moisturized, not too much, not too little. My guess is that either this product does not have enough moisturizing ingredients or the vitamin c is drying me out as most potent vitamin c products do to my skin especially since I started using retinols. There is enough vit. c in my usual moisturizer because my skin is always even toned. I won't be able to tolerate this dryness with winter on its way so this is a $100 product that is going back, not bad but not great for my skin.