October 21, 2014 | 2078 users online

Mascara - Revlon - 3D Extreme Waterproof Mascara Black

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't like this mascara at all. The bristles aren't long enough to catch my lashes. Basically it just globbed on mascara and turned my eyelashes into a big fat clumpy mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this back in the day. I repurchased a couple of times - between the waterproof and regular. I liked it but eventually I moved on and found out it wasn't anything great. I don't remember thinking it was horrible like many say but yeah I agree it wasn't anything I'd repurchase or recommend now having tried better brands.
I'd suggest maybelline's mascaras any day over Revlon's.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like this at all.

I was excited to use it, but the brush is just pathetic, its like, just crap.

If you try to apply a lot of coats, it clumps.

After wearing this for 5 minutes? it started to flake and kept getting into my eye, it irritated my contacts as well and was a hell of an annoying mascara.

Now its kept in some draw I don't even bother looking in.

Cost me $12 NZD on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by imanvw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a really bad brush. The bristles are tiny, and you end up with gobs of thick mascara on it when you pull it out. Even if you scrape some off, you'll end up with clumped together, messy looking lashes. They should consider reworking the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mascaraparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is indescribably awful. i purchased it thinking it would be a really innovative and unique mascara. I got home and tried it... and... let's just say it looked like i had two wide eyelashes. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY THIS. It's literally the WORST mascara I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. The "3-D" is a total gimmic. The only cool thing it does is make all your lashes stay together. definition? HA. DO NOT BUY!! unless you like clumped lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

I bought this at CVS at 75% off so it was less than $2.00. I can't understand all the bad reviews. I really like this mascara! I'll admit it's not the best, but I still like it. It makes my lashes long, thick and black. Good purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by genny7766

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like so many others who have already commented, I wish I'd been practical enough to check this site first. Never before have I been so disgusted with a cosmetic, and especially one made by Revlon. I bought this as a 'last chance' item from a local Walgreen's store and promptly threw it away after just one use. The wand that comes with the mascara is no where near as large as the one pictured and it was completely coated with mascara when I removed it from the tube. I thought that perhaps I could brush enough off onto the side of the tube to make it work for me, but it was impossible -- my eyelashes (and I use an eyelash curler beforehand) were stuck together in huge, flaky clumps; the ones that didn't clump resembled fuzzy spider legs poking out from my eyes. Without a doubt, one of the worst mistakes Revlon has ever made and an even bigger one on my part for purchasing this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Tifferific

Ugh. This is definitely one of the WORSE mascaras EVER.
The opening of the tube is completely too big, so when you pull the brush out, NO excess product comes off. None. So you are left with a big goopy mess on the wand. I don't see what the point of the unique brush design is, if the bristles are completely obscured by gobs of mascara. Also, the mascara itself is too thick and chunky, and it clumps like mad. To top it all off, it totally flakes more than any mascara I've ever used. Honestly. I have no clue HOW the people at Revlon approved this product to be sold. wtf. Did they even test it at all??? I don't see they could have. No way.This mascara is hardly usable, if at all. So yeah, to put it kindly, this mascara SUCKS.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

Before I review any mascaras today, I want to point out what I want in a mascara. I already have long lashes, and I don't want them to be too thick, otherwise, I look like a weird doll. Therefore, I just want a non-clumpy, non-flaky, buildable mascara that defines my lashes without too much thickening, separates my eyelashes, and has a small enough brush so that I don't have to do weird contortions to apply it. I also want it to not smudge much during the day, but I don't want waterproof. I also have fairly sensitive eyes, so it has to not irritate. I also tend to buy mini mascaras because I don't use them all the time.

So, this mascara...lovely looking tube. That is about all. I don't know if it's the formula or the weird brush, but it clumped all over the place, I couldn't separate even with another brush. Talk about overly thickening. I felt like I had a sheet of mascara across the top of my eye. At least it didn't seem to irritate my eyes, which is a plus, but I can't even use it. Tammy Faye Baker lashes on steroids, that is all I can say. I would give it one more star if I can figure out how to salvage it. Otherwise, it goes in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really pretty tube but the brush itself is awful. I scrape it along the top of the tube to get rid of most of the mascara & even then when I put it on it clumps. Smudges & some flaking.