April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by pamyb1124

I really love this concealer, I wear it in the shade CIA as I have very fair skin. However, I do not like the packaging. While it looks attractive, you have to sharpen it to get more product and this can be complicated. Like the NYX jumbo pencils, it is surrounded by plastic that you can sharpen down. But, the formula of the concealer is very creamy so when you sharpen it the product gets stuck and jams the sharpener. I wish this was a pencil you could twist the bottom and it would come up, to me it would make it much easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

A big concealer pencil... I very love the idea! It's so creamy yet very easy to apply on blemishes. I must say that I don't use it under my eyes to cover dark circles, only on pimples or any blemishes. It covers them very well and it's not cakey or heavy. The shade CIA (lightest) matches my skin perfectly. It is expensive but worth every penny! Try it, you'll be very surprised how well it works ! Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer! Coverage is nice and lasts all day. The consistency of the pencil is really good as well. The only thing I don't like is that it's a pencil that needs to be sharpened. I still recommend it and will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Not a bad product,but just a little deficient in what it aims to do. Also more shades are needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

The best concealer ever! Stays on and looks beautiful. One downside is you have to sharpen it. Not that big of a deal. But just something to consider. Works wonderful for pimples and redness. So high coverage and creamy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been searching high and low for a non-drugstore concealer (I finally got so frustrated with the fillers and crap in drugstore products that I decided to hell with it, and budget be damned, I'm getting some better stuff). My main purpose for concealer is covering up blemishes, large and small--and some busted blood vessels and sunspots around my face. I used Almay Clear Complexion liquid concealer (the wand) for the past few years, and it was nice, but the coverage wasn't great and I really prefer to use a brush to apply concealer...plus, like I said, I'm 30 now so I'm moving away from the drugstore stuff.

I was actually looking for a cream concealer (in a pot) to brush on. But I couldn't find one that was rated higher than a 3.5 or so on MUA...and I really have come to trust these reviews when it comes to makeup. I looked at Laura Mercier and Dermablend (was at Ulta), and they got pretty good reviews, but the lightest color in both was so orange/yellow against my skin!

I saw this (at Ulta) and quickly looked up the reviews on MUA on my phone. Lo and behold, it's rated very highly. I've recently started using a lot of other Urban Decay makeup, so I can't say I was surprised. It passed the MUA test, and it also lacks the ingredients I know break me out: Lauroyl Lysine (this is awful for us acne prone folks), shea butter, tons of oils, etc.

I got the lightest color, CIA. It was about $19 at Ulta.

I've worn it for two days now. It's got great coverage (especially for the pencil format--which I was initially wary of since the wax, etc. used to hold these and sticks together is sometimes problematic for acne-prone skin). It covers my enormous cystic acne blemishes pretty well, and my small sun spots and broken blood vessels. I can't even feel that I have concealer on, which is nice since a lot of moderate/full coverage ones smother me. It does stay on all day--though I've only worn it working from home, so I'm not sure how it will perform on the longer work days.

Best of all, no breakouts...doesn't appear to be clogging or caking or drying.

Hooray!

---update 2/25/14: stopped using this because the coverage wasn't enough for blemishes. Have switched to Clinique Advanced Concealer, which has better coverage for red marks and zits. It's also a bit cheaper.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I really like this concealer now; I think it's my favorite that I own at the moment. It's creamy and covers a lot. I use it for red spots mostly because I prefer something a bit more liquidy under my eyes. It's a good value because you get a lot of product but the packaging is really dumb. They should make it a twist-up. It's a pencil that you have to sharpen, and I think you lose a lot of product that way. It's a nice buy, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Cecily8

I got this concealer last week. The concealer I go back to all the time is MAC prolongwear. However, it's quite messy because I have to mix two colours to get the right shade and it still shows in flash photography. I decided to try this after seeing a makeup guru talk about it. It's pretty good! the colour matches me well and the coverage is pretty good. I use it for undereyes. It does crease a little bit but not as much as Nars radiant creamy concealer. So overall, im really enjoying this! also takes me less time to blend than my MAC prolongwear. I hate the packaging like most of the reviewers. I didn't buy the grindhouse. i got a dual sharpener from Sephora and one side is for small pencils and one side is for bigger. I didn't have much problems using the sharpener but I still think it's a dumb idea. I wish they would change it to a twist up!! oeverall im happy but its only been a week....not sure if I will repurchase until I try it out for longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mangoAvey

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Daisygiannetta

I have to start off with I love this concealer. I got the shade DEA and it matches my skin perfectly. I have tried multiple different concealers, those include covergirl and Maybelline, and I hated them. this concealer was completely worth the 19 dollars. I gave it 4 overall lippies because although it is great for spots and under my eyes it is a bit dry on my nose, like I find most concealers are. I gave the packaging 4 lippies because I love that it comes in a stick but I didn't really like that I had to buy the separate grind house sense its plastic and normal sharpeners wouldn't work. but sense ill be purchasing this concealer again, I went ahead and bought it. I gave the price 3 lippies, because it is more expesive than I would like to pay but its definitely not the most expensive out there. and like I said, its totally worth it and will be purchasing it again.