September 18, 2014 | 1410 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora By OPI It's Somewhere in My Purse

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty rose-chocolate that's conservative enough for the office but still a little fun. Very chip-resistant, as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I can't believe I didn't review this polish yet! This is a good quality np- all you need is 2 coats tops. The formula is nice- not runny, not too thick, doesn't take too long to dry. I'd say it's like a mauve-y purple color, milky purple if that makes sense. Great for fall or winter, but I'd probably wear it anytime. Has a semi-decent shine factor, but just use a top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by racket11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I second everything said by the previous reviewer. Very wearable brown with rose overtones. And I love the name!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's Somewhere in My Purse is a medium-dark rose-tinged milk chocolate shade. It's somewhat muted (flat) but still beautiful. It goes on smoothly and has a glossy creme finish. This shade is perfect for those who are uncomfortable with vampy brown shades but still want something a little dark. It's definitely one of my favorites for fall.
pic: