October 25, 2014 | 1391 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes World Tour in Apple Shibuya

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

(0 - 5 points, 5 = excellent, 0 = very bad)
pigmentation: 1
texture: 4
feeling on the lips: 5
colour-fast: 2
versatile?: 5
staying power: 4
TOTAL POINTS: 21 of 30 = average

You can see a little bit of shimmer in the packaging but it doesn't show up on the lips - goes on clear. The staying power is good and I like that it's not too sticky. I like the smell/taste, it's fresh and juicy. A very nice everyday gloss and definetly a highlight if you collect Juicy Tubes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

this is my favourite juicy tube out of the ones i own so far. i bought it last year when we had a world tour juicy tube availability. my friend got banana and i got this.
so in the tube it is a pale lime green and applied it is very shiny and clear, with really subtle shimmer.
the smell is in my opinion absolutely amazing and yummy, fresh and juicy, and it tastes really nice too. it does smell like apple a lot, just sweeter.
if i had the chance to, i would definitely buy this again! it's just lovely! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Ghoulina

As far as I can tell, Apple Shibuya is a shade exclusive to Asia. A lovely friend in Singapore helped me buy mine :)

Apple Shibuya looks unappealing in the tube. It's an ugly lime green that looks more like slime or *shudder* booger than apples. On my lips it is basically clear with pretty shine.

The scent is that of sweet (and maybe slightly synthetic) apple which I think is nice. The flavour however is horrible. It is sweet, but tastes perfume-y. It is very bothersome and reminds me of when you walk into a cloud of perfume and accidentally get it in your mouth. Because of this, I never really wear this gloss :(