Lancome FLASH BRONZER Self-Tanning Face Gel

3.6

Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, DipropyleneGlycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol Denat, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG, 18/18 Dimethicone, CI 16035/Red 40, Tocopherol, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Polycaprolactone, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Caramel, Geranoil, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 1/25/2015 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I normally find with face tanners that they clog my pores & change into a dirty, 'earthy' kind of colour. The Lancome face gel is the only tan that gives me a lightweight, golden glow! No clogged pores, no grease/oil. Great if you're concerned with combo/oily skin, although any skin type can use this. It also has a pump action which gives you the perfect amount. Buying again for sure!

on 11/1/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased this product many times. I love the texture and it gives enough colour to prevent me looking sallow (my skin is medium-olive) . I apply after my moisturiser every morning and is like the fact it has a fresh fragrance that doesn't turn "biscuity". I agree that the packaging is a bit frustrating when you get towards the bottom - I get my boyfriend to remove the top so I can get everything out. It's too good (and expensive) to waste!

on 5/14/2014 5:05:00 AM

I have used Lancome flash bronzer for the face for a very long time now and really love the product, however when you got towards the end and the pump stopped working, you could unscrew the top and get out the rest of the gel. The company have now changed the bottle and it doesn't unscrew. I was furious when the pump stopped working and with still a quarter of the bottle in there, I was unable to get it out. Such a simple problem to sort out by Lancome I would have thought ?
I took it back to the store where I bought it and the sales lady told me she was sorry, would pass on my feedback but was unable to do anything about it. Needless to say, I went and chose a different product and will not be buying the Lancome one any more. As the cost is well over 20 , I cannot afford to waste so much towards the end.

on 6/4/2012 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I originally wanted to purchase the Loreal sublime face bronzer after reading all the ravin reviews on here, but I would have to order that online cause no stores within a 40 mile radius of me sells it! so I went to Macy's and visited a few counter's, I originally stopped by the Lancome counter to buy my fav mascara, but had to purchase another dollar to get the free gift (they always get me that way) so I decided to try this out, the moisturizer formula since i was Going to use this at night before bed so in the morning the color has already developed.. well My skin has only a few small pimples and some small bumps on my forehead, but much acne scarring from the past 5 years.. from large pores to small pits to actual scarring on mostly my cheek area. I thought this bronzer would give my skin a healthy looking glow.. but with all my uneven skin tone this made me look dirty.. it didn't make me look glowy whatsoever.. but the formula was great cause it dried very quickly and the color developed as stated.. I am originally an nc-25-30 when im pale but my skin is about an nc40 now and my face is still an nc30. i applied this a total of 3 nights and this did make my foundation appear darker so my tip is, if your wearing this and are going to wear foundation u should stick to ur normal shade and not wear so much foundation cause this will add the color to your face already.. when i HAD THIS bronzer on my face it made my foundation look way too dark.. not cute, cause i looked like i went to africa for a month, not too hawaii. OVERALL this will turn out best if your skin is perfect.. then again what doesn't?

on 5/18/2011 10:57:00 AM

I never put my face in the sun and use St Tropez everyday cream on my body throughout the summer. I have never found gradual facial tanners any good (greasy but no colour) and I intensely dislike tinted facial bronzers as they always look blotchy on me. I was beginning to despair of ever finding a facial bronzer that didn't break me out/make me look blotchy/make no difference at all.

This is fantastic! I love the gel texture. I apply it at night after my moisturiser.

on 3/18/2010 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this is great if you want to look like a pumpkin..........thank god most of it washed off then i got in the shower. i thought a pricey product like this would have worked better

on 1/26/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

While this is one of the more natural-looking facial tanners I've come across, that's not really saying a whole lot. The color layers well and the tint does a pretty good job of ensuring a natural application. Still, the shimmer is too much, and it's a little too oily for my skin. I may purchase again for summer, but it isn't a must-have.

on 8/21/2009 7:41:00 AM

I love the packaging and the consistency of this gel, it is easy to apply and it is not greasy or heavy on the skin. it smells really nice and does not develop the horrid self-tanner smell like other brands.
The tan color is OK, a bit yellow on me, but I've seen it on others and it looks very natural. It is light to medium on my skin, does not get too dark.
The big minus for me is the fact that it does not last at all. One to two days maximum, so you end up using it all the time like a face cream, which is not the point in my view. So will not be repurchasing for this reason.

on 8/8/2009 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Being a redhead I MUST use facial selftanner AT ALL TIMES to avoid looking like a ghost. This one is my favourite given it gives a decent, natural-looking colour with just one application, doesn't make my combination skin break out, has a pleasant smell without being too overpowering (St Tropez everyday has a few things to learn from Lancome in this department) and allows me to get on with my normal beauty routine as it doesn't claim to be a moisturiser substitute.

The only drawback is the pricetag, but given I use this every 2-3 days to get the same colour as a d/s brand or "st tropez everyday" applied each day, it probably isn't that bad. I put it on under my normal moisturiser every 2-3 days - I treat it basically like a serum for that day, cos that's what it feels like.

Sensitive skinned people: I am allergic to self tanners on my legs after I have shaved and have had one bad reaction to a facial selftanner, so was worried this could cause itchiness as it's quite a strong formula colourwise. However, I've not had any trouble - even near my eyes. I slap it on all over, and there's no problem.

on 6/25/2009 10:37:00 AM

Gave a really nice colour that didn't fade away as soon as i washed my face unlike st tropez rapide ( dont bother!) but it felt more like a weird grease than gel.. maybe thats just me as other people say it's good for oily skin.