Everyday Minerals Start to Finish Rice Powder - Fair

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I was so excited to try this primer, because I heard a lot of good things about it (a lot of negatives also). When I first tried it I really liked it because it gave me the feeling that my make up lasted the whole day. But after a week I started to break out so terrible! It took me about a month to heal from this horrible zits, and it did hurt so much! Will never buy this again.

I absolutely love this rice powder. It have become my HG finishing powder,and it also works like a dream over liquid foundation. It gives me a very airbrushed look,minimizes my pores and is completely invisible. I have dry skin,and it tolerated this powder very well. I also use the rice powder primer for dry skin from Fyrinnae,and IMO the start to finish rice powder is just as good.
I dont know how it works as a primer,b/c i never use it that way.

This product works really really well for me. For a start I'm using it as a primer, applying it over concealer and under foundation. It holds my makeup very well, sets the concealer and controls my oily tzone. I'm using Intensive foundation and I've noticed that it makes me a bit oilier than usual but this powder really keeps the shine away while permitting me to have a slight dewy look. I'm also using it as a finishing powder and I really like the bright (and, most importantly, not dry) look it gives me. I highly recommend it and I'm definetely repurchasing cause it's cheap, very versatile and the shade looks simple perfect for my skintone (for reference, right now I'm using Sandy Fair or a mix of Fairly Light and Golden Fair).