August 29, 2014 | 1080 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Boots - No7 Protect and Perfect Body Serum

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by theotherphaeton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yawn. Unlike the facial serum which I have dabbed, almost in awe, with infinite care, I've just been plonking this all over because a) it does sod all and b) I got it for free so I don't really mind. Exactly what the previous reviewer said: this is total bandwagon jumping and doesn't hold a candle to the likes of Johnson's Baby, or the wonderful Palmer's Cocoa Butter.

Beautiful box though. I should have just left it on the shelf to look pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by erskimo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First things first: I really don't like the smell of this product. Like another reviewer, I find it rather sweet and powdery - almost like fabric softener. However, I still buy it despite the fragrance because I find it super-effective. Right from the first application I noticed a difference. I have tried so many different body creams, oils and butters and none of them have come close to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by covetous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gah! This is a shameful attempt to leap on the bandwagon of the facial serum - from which I got good results - and sell us a very ordinary body moisturiser at grotesquely inflated price. It moisturises OK - nothing remarkable - and feels quite nice and light. The smell is faintly sweet and powdery (I don't like it, but it may be more to others' taste). But there is nothing - NOTHING - remarkable about this product, and after a couple of months of rigorous use it's not done anything my regular cheap body cream wouldn't have done. Don't waste your money! Even at the 'reduced' (but frankly still outrageous) prices at which they are now having to sell it! (Apparently the buying public has more sense than me...)