Coty Harajuku Lovers - Lil' Angel

3.2

on 4/8/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i love it! its not overpowering or too strong, its soft and sweet. longlasting. ive purchased two bottles of these. the packaging is beyond cute. i love all the harajuku lovers perfumes but this definitley is my favorite and stands out in my opinion. the only complaint i have is that the nozzle came off on both bottles ive purchased.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To be honest, it kind of smells like that barbie perfume I had ages ago. Yuck.

on 1/10/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The best of the 5 Harajulu Lovers I tried (got a sample pack with 5 scents) - this one was in a red tube. A bit harsh. Kinda musky-floral. Not my thing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Not my favourite perfume out of the Harajuku line however I still like it. It is a musky floral with a hint of sweet citrus scent. I dislike citrus scents so therefore wasn't as hot on this fragrance.

on 10/14/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Cute packaging. The scent at first is a bit citrusy, but then starts to smell a bit weird. Like alcohol and a facial cleanser mixed together, if that makes any sense at all. Won't repurchase.

on 7/16/2011 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my least fav from the line. It's quite woody with some stronger florals. The fruity pineapple is there but the combination of these scents don't agree with me. My friend suggested it smelt like a fruity liquor and seemed to like it.

on 6/20/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This scent is really yummy! This is one of favorite scents from all the collections!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smelled strange when I first sprayed it, like a plastic-y banana smell. After a little while it started to smell like cologne and then it FINALLY started to smell nice, like pineapple. It smells okay if you're looking for something that's fruity but not in a citrus or a berry type of way, but it's not for me and I won't be buying it again. The lasting power isn't great either.

on 3/25/2011 11:24:00 PM

At first I really liked the scent. It was (citrus) fruity and floral. However, reading reviews, I tend to agree with the bad things about it.
The main problem with it (in my eyes), is, if you smell it at just the wrong time (or something, there's no reason nor rhyme to it) it will smell a little like beer.
I don't really agree with the comments that it's not long-lasting. I think it lasts a fine amount of time (5 hours, at a guess).
The doll is (in my opinion) the ugliest in the range, but I do like the rest of the dolls in the range.

on 3/2/2011 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This smells like candy to me, it is good enough to eat. Smells like bubble gun and banana candy, with something else that I cannot put my finger on. I thought it was to kiddish at first but i grew to really love this. It is a really fun scent good for all year round, I would recommend this scent to anyone for any age.

Popular Fragrances