October 26, 2014 | 1491 users online

Eye Primer - Amazing Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Primer in Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product; I will definitely repurchase this primer. I have been trying a lot of new products lately and this is one that I just love. For me, it is better than the UDPP because of the packaging but the NARS is also one of my favorite. This amazing cosmetic eyeshadow primer will neutralize the eyelids and all the colors you apply will come out as the color on the pan. I canít remember how much this was, but it wasnít cheap, I think somewhere in the 20ís.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another primer bites the dust. I'm sensing a theme here, dammit. I had high hopes for this one as it didn't have the dreaded Bismuth Oxychloride I'm so sensitive to as proven time and time again by most of the primers I've used and listed on my notepad during my Search for the One. The problem I had with this one was that it was hard in texture, didn't spread or blend very well but once it did (helped by the warmth of fingers as opposed to a brush), it was fine.... until a few hours later when my lids started looking aged and crepey. I think I might have even seen some creasing, but granted it was slight. However, none of this is what I want from a primer that's supposed to combat that, right? Right. So, alas, the search continues....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am pleased with this eyeshadow primer by Amazing Cosmetics. I purchased this primer in the color: Light and it matches my pale skin tone well. It comes in a pot style jar, small one that is. It's reasonable in price compared to other primer's out there. It has very good staying power, lasts all day and then some. It's consistency is on the thicker side which I do appreciate. I've also tried and used it to cover my very dark circles prior to applying the Amazing Cosmetics concealer and it has worked well in diminishing the appearance of my dark circles. It has caused no adverse skin reactions, no break-out's, no irritation, no drying of my skin. ***Note: keep this product tightly sealed as mine has some drying out of product due to moi not making sure it was sealed completely and will require me to repurchase this item. Entirely my fault though. I would definitely recommend trying this product & I will keep purchasing and using this primer. Overall I am a "happy" consumer with this product. ;-)