September 23, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Underground - U Rock! in Black N Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

when i got this, i really did not know it was a cream shadow. But well... it is. But I really love this! especially the packaging, and the colors! It has really nice texture, and looks great when you put it on. I recommend putting a more thick layer, and set it with a shimmery shadow, it's gonna look great, and last longer. But don't wear this alone, it creases like crazy and will be gone after an hour or two, and when you wear it as a base, also don't just put a thin layer. It's gonna look like glitter, and crease, and your shadows will be gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colours, great pigmentation. Is a cream eyeshadow. Does not set and creases like crazy. I do not recommend this to anyone. The packaging closes well so there is a good thing about this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sillyone06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really loved the colors on this, but... it just doesn't work. They creased terribly. THe Formula was so creamy it was strange. It refused to cling to my brush, and then it refused to get off. I finally just used it to make an ombre looking eyeliner with my liner brush. Worked SO MUCH better. I used the lighter color for the inside of my eyes, the teal for the top to outer, and then the dark blue for the outer and the bottom of my eyes. I really liked the effect and when I did it right, the colors were vibrant and pretty... but I would never wear it as a normal shadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lilsuelaine

I got this on a whim, and thats the only time i use it, when it just strikes me. The packaging and the way the colors are in the pan are just beautiful, but on my face they just don't work out. An eyeshadow primer is necessary. ANd really i only ever use the white shade when i want a high light. I was thinking of scratching out the container and using it to press my blush. It wouls be a better use.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:35:00 AM More reviews by KAIMILK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always love rimmel packaging, and I keep buying their products even though most of them arent even that good lol!

As usual, I was drawn in by the packaging (damn you!!). The cream shadow comes in a pretty swirl of white, teal, and a blue-black, all shimmery. Looks very nice in the pan, but not that nice when put on. It looks really sheer in general, and if you layer it on, it'll crease like crazy. Sometimes I use it as a base though so my shadows would stick better, so not a complete waste of money ;)