Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.6

really loving this mascara right now. i love the fact that it comes with a primer. it holds curl all day and stays on all day. its just perfect.

Recommend this for beginners wanting a primer/mascara duo. I love this because it lengthens great and volumizes almost as good. The primer actually does its job rather than just lighten lashes. Pricing is good- bought for less than 7 dollars at target

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it!! Once again this mascara also has two sides like the XXL Pro Volume Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline but this product really helps give your lashes that extra length =) it has a slight smell to it, but all mascaras do! I would definately reccomend to try it out =)

I have no idea when I purchased this product, I found it in the back of my makeup drawer and wondered if it still works after all this time.
The primer is REALLY effective for length like it says, it makes a noticeable difference but not quite false lash worthy. The other side is alright, seems to be a normal mascara nothing special but I love the size of the wand and it's so easy to use on my bottom lashes. I LOVE this mascara, my only complaint is I wish the sides were a bit longer, it's kind of hard to use because it's so close to the base.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite mascara ever... In Waterproof. I've used designer macaras and none have compared. Let the primer sit for a minute before applying the black coat. This product is non clunky so you apply more coats based on how bold of a look you'd like. I love the wand bc it's shorter and sturdier than others giving you more control and less black marks around your eyes that occur when using other brands. This product stays all day, eye lashes curled and everything! I've been asked at least by ten different women if I'm wearing fake eyelashes or what kind of mascara i use. My friends that have started using this brand are also hooked!

My biggest recommendation would be to choose the waterproof version. (black blue and yellow) for some reason the primer on that one works better than the non-water proof. And to let the primer set before applying the black!

I originally bought this product due to high reviews and 'cause I really wanted a mascara primer. I have very short, thin lashes and heard good things about this product. But after trying it for a few days, I saw that it doesn't do anything for my lashes! The curl doesn't hold all day, and the length is pretty average.I definitely like the Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express better! And it's cheaper too! Much better formula and brush.

If you have short and thin lashes like me, I definitely don't recommend this. I will not be repurchasing.

I used to use this mascara a long time ago. I have to start off by saying I do not like Maybelline mascaras, they are usually cheap quality. This was the ONLY exception, & the only one I liked from Maybelline. This is another version of L'oreal's Double Extend mascara. L'oreal's works better, but this one is a cheaper alternative. This mascara actually gave length & volume, but this mascara flaked a lot, which was the downfall. Maybelline mascaras are notorious for flaking, this one was no different in that aspect. The last time I used this I was probably 13/14 yrs old, so my expectations & quality have changed a lot since then. I won't ever buy this mascara again since I've found much better ones, but I would reccommend you buy this mascara if you're going to buy any mascara from Maybelline. This is the best quality mascara Maybelline makes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA...DEF MY HG! Iusually read reviews and when people say Ialways come back to this, I don't getit,because Ilike to switch things around, but I have to say I def do always come back this. I love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Decent mascara but i am still on the hunt for my HG. The packaging is very sleek and classy, with two compartments, one for the primer and one for the mascara. The primer builds up my lashes really well but i think the shape of the brush causes most of the primer to cling to the middle of my lashes instead of the outer part which is what i want. The mascara goes over the primer and lengthens well. It makes my lashes look fanned out but it tends to clump my lashes together sometimes so it lookes like i have four, very long and very thick eyelashes lol. The mascara also doesnt cover the primer well and when i try to maneuver the brush to cover it, it ends up clumping my lashes even more. Overall, cheap, decent mascara that lengthens and volumizes pretty well but clumps. Will not be buying again bc i intend to explore other brands.

This rocks! It really extends the look of my lashes and looks like they are fuller and thicker. I'm very happy with the results! I agree with other reviewers to let the primer set for a minute before adding the color. I got the waterproof one and so far so good
It's on the higher side for drugstore mascara but the results are worth it and cheaper than department store ones with similar results so I will buy this again!

Popular Mascaras