September 17, 2014 | 1927 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Nivea - Nivea Visage Regenerating Night Cream for dry/sensitive skin

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Pamxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible. I often go without concealer/ foundation at all, or just a bit to cover a few spots. And I think I have like ONE pimple/ year on the forehead. That cream is the only thing i changed in my routine. & now I have 2-3 spots on my forehead, and some other all over my face. The consistency was weird, so so thick and feels like a mix of wax, vaseline and scented cream. Completely RUINED my skin. One star for the price is 'good value' so even though it's dirt cheap, it's not at all good anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by EternalBeauty786

Im not sure how i feel about this product. It smells gorgeous, and my skin feels soft after use. However i seem to wake up with a new spot saying Hi when i wake up. It dos give intensive moisture though, it also contains Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Lotus Extract, therefore i will bear with it and see what the outcome in in a few months.
Using Clarisonic face brush with a cleansing lotion assists me in getting rid of those spots that pop up to say Hi. I think i mite be because of the richness of the cream, it leaves quite an oily residue behind. Anyway, it IS a nite cream so they oiliness of the product doesn't really matter. It leaves my skin with a dewy making it look fresh before bed. My husband also likes using this, it gets rid of his dryness and leaves his skin hydrated. Overall i would purchase this again, it is very cheap. I just have to see wether or not those white spots stop greeting me in the mornings.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by MrsHogg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very impressed with the cream! I am and always will be an Astral fan (that will never change!) but I thought I would give this a go. Applied a reasonable layer on my skin after cleansing with Astral as I always do and when I woke up my skin was feeling moisturized, cleansed and hydrated with a little glow! I have now ordered another tub along with the day cream spf 15 as I have been looking for a decent spf to combine with my Astral but am so impressed with the night cream I am going to keep using it as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by DeeDee1957

I have used it for about a year, and it is a good reasonably priced night cream. I do not get pimples or rashes using this and it doe not make my eyes feel inflammed. I would recommend it to those on a budget. The blue jar looks night creamish as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by KayleeDawn95

I absolutely LOVE this product. I've always had very bad dry spots in my t-zone, especially in the winter, so I picked this up on a whim when I was out one day. The texture is nice, it's easy to spread over your face, not too thick but not watery either. Use sparingly, because if you use too much, you might wake up looking a bit oily. My only other complaint is the smell, its very strong, a very perfume-y smell. I highly recommend, but like others said, it may not be the best choice for people with sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by the1004

I used to be on Accutane (acne medication that basically stops your body from producing oil and sebum), and this cream worked wonders for me! My skin felt SO dry in the beginning that it started to hurt, plus I constantly had either the heater or A/C on, so it made things worse. This cream worked great back then.

However, I've been off the medication for a while now, and my "real" skin type came back, and this is just too oily for me! I started breaking out in little bumps on my forehead the moment I started using this without the medication.

I would highly suggest this for anyone with dry skin more than sensitive, as there is some perfume in the cream, and depending on your sensitive, may react to it differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicaaakayla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this cream! I have super dry skin so it doesn't sit greasy on the top of my skin, it soaks in nicely and unlike other creams doesn't leave my face quickly feeling like I haven't moisturised. Doesn't make me break out, although I've only had the odd few pimples throughout my life, I've only just used up my first pot after having it for around a year, you really don't need much to do the job and I use it every night. Although the jar is glass, the amount of times I've dropped it and it hasn't smashed, I'm very pleased with haha. My favourite cream by far! I won't stop using this cream until the rapture. Wouldn't recommend for oily or combination skin though, it is very heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by junoo129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG night moisturizer! I think they changed the name to "aqua effect nourishing night cream". I found this about 2 years ago? Have been using this since then. I have very dry skin, this is the only moisturizer I found would do the job. I tried Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Caudalie and other high end and low end moisturizers for DRY skin, none of them worked well... Especially when I wake up in the morning, most of other ones make me feel I woke up in the desert... Only Nivea leaves my skin so soft and still moisturized in the morning. This is probably the only thing makes me believe cheap price doesn't mean bad quality. I think I'll buy this forever...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by playdirty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have oily/combo skin with mild acne, normally youd think I should stay away from a product as heavy and rich as this but surprisingly it hasnt broken me out! it is greasy at first but by the morning my skin is soft and supple and less oily throughout the day. i use a very strong face mask (the aztec indian healing clay) that leaves my skin raw, red and very sensitive but after applying this my skin is never dry or flaky and overall in much better condition. i use it every night with an oil balancing moisturiser in the day as ive found using too many oil control mattifying products day and night does worse for my skin than better. its around $10 at priceline which is pretty cheap for aus standards.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Would i buy this product again... NO! the product is extremely thick and leaves a horrid oily residue on the face. it also made me spotty :( sad face!
it was partly my fault as i saw it was the cheapest item! the ingredients aren't particularly pleasant. even if you had very very dry skin i believe this would not be the best product - in fact, nivea naturals is a much better night cream.