November 22, 2014 | 1814 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I tried this on a whim at Sephora and my life is forever changed. The product, although on a big brush, goes on lightly and brushes through easily. I love how it holds my eyebrows in place! However it is not heavy. I used to use eyebrow pencil, but it was waxy and clumpy. This makes my eyebrows look thicker without feeling thick. It looks very natural, but if you wanted a more dramatic look, a second layer would work. It gives a great "90's guess-model brow" look :) I love the elegance of how this feels to apply and wear. Also, I like the color of this because it is a medium light slightly shimmery brown that has no warm tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by 85aimee

I love this product. You only need to brush on a little and it helps make your brow look nicely groomed. Also, with the tinted gel, you'll only need a little brow powder or brow pencil to make your brow stand out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

For $29, I was really let down by this product. I use a very tiny amount gel in my brows since I don't like them to be stiff and I ran out of this product in just over 2 months which is ridiculous. That's ~$15 a month for brow gel. Not happening. The tube was also incredibly messy because I don't think the opening is small enough to stop gel from spilling out. Whenever I take out the wand, product gathers around the top of the brush and just spills out making a huge mess and wasting at least 2/3 of the product in the tube. I got the gel in the shade Blonde which was perfect for my brows and it did do an excellent job in keeping them in place, but the packaging ruins the product in my opinion because it wastes so much of it. If they come out with better packaging in the future, I would consider repurchasing despite $29 being steep for a brow gel but for now I'll definitely be looking elsewhere for my brow related needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mayantastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I love about this is it darkens your eyebrows but it also keeps them in place so they hold their shape, it's perfect! Haven't found anything better for brows out there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a deluxe sample from the sephora favorites box last year. I am so incredibly impressed by it. I don't have issues with the size of the brush, its an ok size. Once applied, it dries down fairly quickly and gives your eyebrows a very stiff feel. I've found with even the worst eyebrow products I've used that don't stay put, this will make them last all down. It just sets everything in your brow area.

My one complaint is that when used as a topper over powder products, it tends to drag the powder off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Have purchased several times.

I purchase this in the blonde, and it builds and fills my sparse brows perfectly.

Easy, effective, long lasting. No flaking, no coming off. I simply swipe it over my brows, and they become one color, filled in, and I am set for the day.

This product will not extend your brow line. You'll need a pencil if you want to extend what you have -- although I do need to do that for photos and more elegant evenings when I am putting on my very best face, this gets me out of the door every day.

Lancome has a brow gel that works nicely, too. But the Anastasia really takes the application and overall effect to the next level. There's a bit of reflective material in these tinted gels that really add the "forgiving" factor to the application and overall effect.

Highest recommendations.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this brow gel! the only complaint i have about it is that the wand is so big for my eyebrows that it can sometimes go out of the lines. but i like this! it holds them together like glue and it lasts all day. i got the color brunette, which matches my eyebrows almost perfectly. it's around $22, but it will last you a long time because it has a lot of product in the container. i used to use clear mascara for my eyebrows, but it has nothing on this because this holds my brows in place so much better and i love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by absolutelykatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My beef with this product is not with the product itself. In fact, I love this brow gel (save for the fact that I got it in the wrong color - boohoo). It makes my eyebrows look defined without having that "You are most certainly wearing product on your eyebrows" vibe to them.

I LOATHE the packaging of this stuff though. The brush is humongous. It's like...a bigger version of Great Lash mascara's brush. I have no idea what Anastasia was thinking when they were deciding on the wand, but whatever it was...YOU GUYS WERE WRONG.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get clean application with this stuff. No matter how careful I am, I always end up looking like Sacha Baron Cohen's long lost sister. It's really frustrating because this is such a great product, but it takes me three months in order to get one brow done and looking semi-decent.

The only way I can use this product anymore is if I put powder or pencil on first - trying to use this product as my only brow option isn't even plausible at this point because it ends up looking like such a hot nasty mess.

I wanted to love this stuff. I tried to love this stuff. But it's just too much brush for me to handle. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Brunette to match the color of the Brow Wiz that I use. This adds a lot of warmth to the color. The pencil matches my brow hairs, but my hair has a reddish glow to it, so this brow gel adds that glow back into the hair.

This holds my brows like glue. They do not move until I go to wash them off. It's amazing! I like using a tinted gel because it fills in any gaps that I missed when filling my brows in. I can also use this on its own and feel like my brows still look neat and polished.

The only thing that I don't like about this product in the packaging. The writing on the tube rubbed off within a month of using, and the brush wand is really big. I always wipe some of the product off before I use this. I also use a light hand when applying this. The brush can sometimes add too much product and my brows no longer look clean and crisp. I always have to go around the perimeter of my brows with a q-tip to remove any excess product.

But I will continue to buy this. It holds my brows in place and fills in any gaps. That's all that I need my brow gel to do!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Solfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a week now and I'm really, really liking it!

I bought it in Granite (my brows are very dark brown). The shimmer isn't very visible and I appreciate that since I was a bit hesitant in buying this because of that. It does a great job of polishing up my brows and filling the few sparse areas I have. It holds up very well during the day which is a huge plus since I need a product that can last 12+ hrs.

I would definitely buy this again.