April 16, 2014 | 940 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by absolutelykatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My beef with this product is not with the product itself. In fact, I love this brow gel (save for the fact that I got it in the wrong color - boohoo). It makes my eyebrows look defined without having that "You are most certainly wearing product on your eyebrows" vibe to them.

I LOATHE the packaging of this stuff though. The brush is humongous. It's like...a bigger version of Great Lash mascara's brush. I have no idea what Anastasia was thinking when they were deciding on the wand, but whatever it was...YOU GUYS WERE WRONG.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get clean application with this stuff. No matter how careful I am, I always end up looking like Sacha Baron Cohen's long lost sister. It's really frustrating because this is such a great product, but it takes me three months in order to get one brow done and looking semi-decent.

The only way I can use this product anymore is if I put powder or pencil on first - trying to use this product as my only brow option isn't even plausible at this point because it ends up looking like such a hot nasty mess.

I wanted to love this stuff. I tried to love this stuff. But it's just too much brush for me to handle. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Brunette to match the color of the Brow Wiz that I use. This adds a lot of warmth to the color. The pencil matches my brow hairs, but my hair has a reddish glow to it, so this brow gel adds that glow back into the hair.

This holds my brows like glue. They do not move until I go to wash them off. It's amazing! I like using a tinted gel because it fills in any gaps that I missed when filling my brows in. I can also use this on its own and feel like my brows still look neat and polished.

The only thing that I don't like about this product in the packaging. The writing on the tube rubbed off within a month of using, and the brush wand is really big. I always wipe some of the product off before I use this. I also use a light hand when applying this. The brush can sometimes add too much product and my brows no longer look clean and crisp. I always have to go around the perimeter of my brows with a q-tip to remove any access product.

But I will continue to buy this. It holds my brows in place and fills in any gaps. That's all that I need my brow gel to do!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Solfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a week now and I'm really, really liking it!

I bought it in Granite (my brows are very dark brown). The shimmer isn't very visible and I appreciate that since I was a bit hesitant in buying this because of that. It does a great job of polishing up my brows and filling the few sparse areas I have. It holds up very well during the day which is a huge plus since I need a product that can last 12+ hrs.

I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

I LOVE Anastasia brow products, but this wasn't my favourite.
I find it gives you the defined natural model looking eyebrow but was hard to apply. Didn't go on as easy as Anastasia's brow wiz and looked a bit patchy, some parts of my eyebrow would be darker than others and filling in parts without hair didn't look as natural with the gel. I'll stick to my HG, Anastasia's brow wiz!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by kikibug725

Yes it's expensive but it's the best. I use the clear and love it. I've tried several cheaper alternatives and hated them. This is the best! I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I first bought this in the shade brunette but returned it because it was shimmery and I'm not down with shimmery eyebrows. I then bought the clear and it's awesome. Keeps my brows in place all day which I really need because my brow hairs fall down. Sometimes my brow hairs tend to stick out away from my face and this helps to lay them down flat. This gel also makes my hairs more prominent making them look more real and not filled in. Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products and I'll never try any other brand for my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently lightened my hair and bleached my brows to match. I wanted them a bit darker, so I bought this brow gel to do the job. I love it! It adds just enough color to make a difference while still looking natural. I also enjoy the manicured look that I achieve with gel use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh is all I can really say about this product. I felt like I needed a brow gel to set my brow powder so I bought a little travel kit of the brow gel and a pencil. The pencil was also eh. The brush has so much product on it when you pull it out of the tube I have to wipe off the excess. It makes my brows very crispy, not to the look but to the touch, which I guess shouldn't bother me because how often am I stroking my brows during the day, but it does. It does hold my brows throughout the day but I feel like you can get a cheaper version of this product like the maybelline clear mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sandygr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product very much, I have used other brow gels before and this is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't make your brows looks dusty and it stays on all night with a natural look. I got it in Espresso shade which is perfect for brunettes. I think it is a bit expensive but I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have never used any other brow gel before and this was the first I ever purchased in a kit from this company. It works great and keeps my brows in place. Now that I see other reviews I think I am going to try a cheaper brand. I don't think this is worth $20 on it's own. It has a very strong smell as well but it doesn't last on the brows.