October 25, 2014 | 945 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Boiron - Arnica Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by hhooppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i used this on a hickey once and it was gone in about 20 mins. amazing! i heard there is some eye creams that contain arnica to minimize dark circles, but i'd be afraid this would be too strong to put near my eyes. i'm interested that the other reviewer had such great results using it on her face. i'd wonder if its safe for long term use? and why isn't this more popular!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by bosswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently got a tube of Boiron Arnicare Gel for free when I did a local 5k run here in Chicago. Well, while on vacation last week I was getting one of those terrible under the skin mountainous zits due to lovely PMS. Anyway, I forgot my tea tree oil, obviously I didn't bring the big bottle of Braggs with either so I dabbed on some Arnicare gel. What happened next is honestly miraculous. Not only did it take the mountain down a few notches almost instantly but by the next morning it was gone. It worked so well that I put it on a few old acne scars I had the next night. By morning their color blended better with my own skin and they seemed to fade by about 50%. For the last 10 days I have been religiously putting arnicare gel on my face avoiding my eye area every night. This is no exaggeration people .....spots, dark spots, age spots, old acne spots, tiny scars from the chicken pocks when I was 12 years old, uneven skin areas have all diminished. My skin looks completely different, it actually looks great, my coloring looks like it did in my 20's. Over the weekend I was outside running errands without makeup on. I have not done this for 12 years at least. This is just with 10 days of use!! Not one blemish either, this seems to ward off any zit that is even thinking about making an appearance on your skin.

It's cheap too, a regular size tube at whole foods is $12. I am still using the sample which was .5 oz and I have at least another week left. A little dab can cover your entire face. It is absorbed instantly and doesn't have a smell.
Try it! All you have to lose is spots on your face :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic product. Whenever I run into something or bump something, I bruise, so applying this really wards off a nasty looking bruise. It's amazing! I just put a generous amount on my finger, gently rub it on in a circular pattern and leave a little extra on top to soak in gradually. I also use this on those zits that pop up at such terrible times. If they are red, sore or over-squeezed (I admit), I apply it in the same fashion and it dramatically reduces the size and redness. It's an absolute miracle. I've used only this brand on my face, and it has never made me break out nor has it worsened any existing blemishes. I'm never without this arnica cream! Works great on sore muscles, too.