Nivea A Kiss Of Shimmer

2.9

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Mica, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake

on 6/12/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not sure what to think, doesn't really moisturise lips but has a nice finish if you don't have dry lips x

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The formula is very melty and liquidy. It doesn't stay on your lips for long enough of a time. It is just kind of ehhhh as for all the Nivea formulation.

on 1/3/2015 9:47:00 PM

Purchased 2 since I had a BOGO coupin and it was only 73CENTS for both!!! On its on this is a horrible product,looks wHite with a bit of pink and feels thick and dry but layered over a lipstick I think it's great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finding myself out and without any lip products, I snapped up a tube of this thinking it'd give me a hint of tint and healthy shine. Nope. It makes my lips white and frosty. I'm stuck with it now, so I plan to try it as a highlighter.

Nice enough packaging and reasonably priced. I just wish it weren't so darn shimmery.

on 9/9/2014 5:37:00 AM

Felt nice at first but dried my lips out. Also has a frosty lipstick-y look to it that I didn't care for. I'm not a lipstick person, but I'm a fan of a lot of "almost-lipstick" type products. I like a smidge of moisturizing color on my lips. But the color and finish were a tiny bit too obvious for my liking.
It's an okay product with nice packaging but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm at odds with A Kiss of Shimmer. I like the lip product itself because it is smooth & has moisturizing shea butter & jojoba oil; my issue is with the pearly shimmer. The frosty pink looks strange on my dark (NC45) skin. It both looks too pink & too white at the same time. I know… I'm complaining about the shimmer in a product called 'A Kiss of Shimmer'. I was literally taking it to be that—just a kiss of shimmer, not a glitzy mess on my mouth. It makes me look like I kissed Ke$ha. It'll probably look more natural & not as creepy on somebody else, but I definitely have buyer's regret! All the unnatural pink & glitter just settles into my lips & makes me look like a wannabe Christie (the black Barbie). I'm typically a fan of Nivea & I trust the brand & this is the first & only product of theirs that I dislike. If they'd ease up on the amount of shimmer, I'd reconsider.

on 4/20/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love ittttt!!!! (But not for shaped lips)

on 3/30/2014 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Now… I have recently become a fan of some of the best Nivea lip products, but this one is not quite there for me. On the package it says that it contains pearls and silky extracts to give your lips a pearly shimmer while providing a pearly shine. Well… I gave it so much chance that I actually went through half of it… but it didn’t quite work in the moisturising department, and the white pearly shine on my lips contrasting my Asian skin it made me look like I needed to be hospitalised, pronto… and pairing it with lipstick… any lipstick… just made my lips peel like there is no tomorrow… so… unfortunately this one I is quite disappointing for me, and it has been sitting in my neglected pile ever since…

on 2/14/2014 1:50:00 PM

This is my go to lip balm/lipgloss/lipstick you name it! I've bought so many lipsticks and lip balms for color and this is hands down the best color!!! It gives such a nice glows pink shimmer and really makes ur lips and features stand out! I find myself always going back to this instead of wearing other expensive lipstick lip balms. Only thing I don't like about this is that it dries up quickly so I always have to constantly reapply but other than that I love this stuff!

I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!! Talk about HG material. I am pale and range seasonally from nc15-nc30. Whether I am pale or "tan" this works fab. I get compliments everytime I wear it. I have spent hundreds looking for the right baby pink/nude lip stick and I found it with Nivea? thats bat sh*t crazy. I do have to reapply but I do with everything. I have a condition where I can only breathe through my mouth 85% of the time so can anyone say dry lips? This works wonders. Wouldnt live without it.

Popular Lip Treatments