Nivea A Kiss Of Shimmer

3.0

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Mica, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake

This gives moisture and a pink pearly sheen, so it's a great way to look more polished, while providing dried out lips with some hydration. This is more of a cool frosty pink, but it's sheer and not over the top, but probably would not be universally flattering either. I like it though!

I love this product. You get that awesome moisture and a pop of shimmery color. It is not a lip gloss it has a whisper of color great after your lipstick has a worn off and you want some moisture and a pop of color. I love the packaging, the price and the product. It's great as a stocking stuffer gift and you will love it . I still have some in my purse.

Great product in concept & theory...Sadly, it did not work out for me. I noticed no color at all. Nothing. No shimmer. Nothing. It felt like I applied a cheap wax to my lips and I feel like it actually made my lips dry out (they were just 'average' when I was using this). There is also a weird smell about this that I do not care for..floral, maybe..? It is one of those scents that is not too detectable right away but once you have it on your lips for a while, it becomes more noticeable.

Would not re-purchase. I suppose this works for some, as many stores carry this product, but it was a fail for me. Disappointed, bc I like having something like this to just throw in my purse for quick trips to the grocery store and not have to think about being specific with application and not worry about losing it bc it is not expensive. But.....still a dud product..for me, anyway.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not sure what to think, doesn't really moisturise lips but has a nice finish if you don't have dry lips x

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The formula is very melty and liquidy. It doesn't stay on your lips for long enough of a time. It is just kind of ehhhh as for all the Nivea formulation.

Purchased 2 since I had a BOGO coupin and it was only 73CENTS for both!!! On its on this is a horrible product,looks wHite with a bit of pink and feels thick and dry but layered over a lipstick I think it's great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finding myself out and without any lip products, I snapped up a tube of this thinking it'd give me a hint of tint and healthy shine. Nope. It makes my lips white and frosty. I'm stuck with it now, so I plan to try it as a highlighter.

Nice enough packaging and reasonably priced. I just wish it weren't so darn shimmery.

Felt nice at first but dried my lips out. Also has a frosty lipstick-y look to it that I didn't care for. I'm not a lipstick person, but I'm a fan of a lot of "almost-lipstick" type products. I like a smidge of moisturizing color on my lips. But the color and finish were a tiny bit too obvious for my liking.

It's an okay product with nice packaging but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm at odds with A Kiss of Shimmer. I like the lip product itself because it is smooth & has moisturizing shea butter & jojoba oil; my issue is with the pearly shimmer. The frosty pink looks strange on my dark (NC45) skin. It both looks too pink & too white at the same time. I know… I'm complaining about the shimmer in a product called 'A Kiss of Shimmer'. I was literally taking it to be that—just a kiss of shimmer, not a glitzy mess on my mouth. It makes me look like I kissed Ke$ha. It'll probably look more natural & not as creepy on somebody else, but I definitely have buyer's regret! All the unnatural pink & glitter just settles into my lips & makes me look like a wannabe Christie (the black Barbie). I'm typically a fan of Nivea & I trust the brand & this is the first & only product of theirs that I dislike. If they'd ease up on the amount of shimmer, I'd reconsider.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love ittttt!!!! (But not for shaped lips)

Popular Lip Treatments