Rohto V - ICE Redness Relief Lubricant Eye Drops

4.4

on 4/27/2015 7:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These are the BEST eye drops I have ever used. I tried about a year ago and haven't bought anything else since then. I've always loved menthol in anything, my body wash, lotions, body sprays, and anything else I can find. So when I read the ingredient list, I knew I had to try. I've tried almost all of them and I've found I like the Rohto Cool in the green bottle the most. I've tried out then Cool Max in the red bottle but didn't find it as cooling as the original. I can't find the artic that I've heard so much about. I love the cooling sensation, it helps "wake up" my eyeballs in the mornings! These can be a little pricey especially since there isn't a knock off yet by Walmart or anyone. But you can catch at Walgreens for $4.99 with a instant $1 off sticker which makes it more affordable.

on 7/15/2014 4:17:00 PM

I was visiting with my dad one week and I found these in the medicine cabinet. Actually the cool (green) one and I loved it. I'm mostly done with that bottle. It isn't as intense as all the other ones. But I just bought the relief (orange) kind and it's way more intense than the green one but I just love it so much! I can't live without these!

Great eye drops, they take a little getting used to, because they have a cooling sensation. I've worked my way up to the artic ones they are the strongest, they make your eyes soo white!

on 4/3/2013 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are absolutely brutal in a hurts so good kinda way. Once the initial icy shock has subsided my eyes feel great and look AWAKE. I love the packaging too. Neat product!

This totally helps me to clear the redness, it stings momentarily but after gives off a cooling effect which I like then my eyes are totally cleared up and I look rested and awake, would like to try the other ones when this gets finished up

on 12/19/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have this in Ice and I really like it! I suffer from dry itchy eyes every so often and wanted to try something other than Visine. I put a drop in each eye just now and had a cooling sensation that burned a bit, but that's something I've experienced with most eye drops. I really liked the cooling sensation. After blinking a few times, the minor burning went away and my eyeballs feel cool. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were bright and clear! I love it so far!

I don't use these everyday, but they are a lifesaver on the days where I wake up with red, inflamed, "I didn't get any sleep" eyes. They have this cooling sensation that feels like you just splashed extra cold water on to your eyeball, and a little bit of menthol. So, it stings a bit but feels good if that makes any sense. A few minutes after using them nearly all the redness in my eye is gone and I look like I got my 8 hours (even if I didn't!)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I just picked these up at WalMart after having terribly irritated eyes from wearing my contact lenses. Admittedly, these do sting at first but as other reviewers have mentioned, a few quick blinks and the stinging is gone and you get a rush of coolness to your eyes. It feels amazing and it cleared the irritation right up and left my eyes comfortable, bright and white! I'd recommend these to everyone, especially those with allergies!

on 8/23/2011 10:25:00 PM

These drops clear up my red eyes very quickly and help me feel more awake. This isn't a drop you can put on after make up or even when you are in a hurry - they burn (it's the cooling portion) when applicated and feel oh-so-cool! They are the best and most effective over the counter for clearing up red eyes (my eyes looks so white and bright after using these) and waking you up. One small bottle has lasted me about 2 years and I use these quite a few times a week. One drop is all you need in each eye. Traveling wise, these pack well and don't leak.

on 8/8/2011 5:15:00 AM

I bought these the first time when they were still in the square packaging, I bought it because I thought the packaging was really cute. But back then I hated these. I feared them because they made my eyes hurt so bad each time I used them, I was just being a big baby about it and even though they did make my eyes white and moisturized, I stopped using them and threw them away. I recently rediscovered these and realized that they're not supposed to work the same way visine or clear eyes works, they are much more effective and that momentary pain is actually giving your eyes the relief they need. Now I use them all the time, first thing in the morning to get clear, white eyes that feel awake and lubricated, and anytime thereafter to give my eyes a wake up call. Other eye drops I have tried require so much work to dap your eyes because they're watering, keep applying because they're not clearing the red, etc. etc. These are foolproof, one drop in each eye and your eyes are crystal clear and feel great. I love the insurance of knowing that I will never have to deal with red, irritated eyes again, as long as I have this with me. I am so glad I gave this another try instead of swearing it off forever. The cute packaging is a bonus, what's inside is golden.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools