October 24, 2014 | 1407 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Vanilla Fountain Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by loverbug2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite bath bomb from Lush. Why did they discontinue it?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

This bath bomb is hefty and has great fizz. It smells so yummy! The water turns a bit yellow (yuck) and it can leave a ring in the tub so I took off a lippie for that. Still I would (and do!) Buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Loved the scent but it didn't stay on me at all. I did not find this moisturizing in the least and it didn't really do anything except turn the bath water bright yellow. I would rather purchase Vanilla Dee-lite lotion for the same scent and it is moisturizing. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

rated 3 because the water was clear and the smell wasnt as strong as others ive had. it didnt linger on the skin as my other experiences have.
on me, it was moisturising. $6.45 AUD for the piece.
doesnt make bubbles, just smells good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A little plain for me, it is nice, but for the price, it should be amazing. It doesn't have anything in it except that piece of vanilla stick on top, and because of that the bath water feels just like regular water, I would think the water would be much silkier, but to me it made no difference. The bath bomb has got a lovely scent, more cafe vanilla like than cake vanilla. It could make a large closed container smelling like it, but when it's in the bath, the scent isn't as strong, just enough to make me feel good. It turns the water a yellowish green color, and hasn't really stained my tub. I did enjoy my much needed bath with this bath bomb, but I wouldn't buy it again as it wasn't really special in any sense.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I really liked the smell of this ballistic but when I used it, the smell wasn't strong enough and didn't linger at all. This might be good for some but I prefer my ballistics to have a nice smell that stays on my skin for a while. Other than that, it made the water foamy and was quite moisturising.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I heard so many great things about this so I decided to try it out for myself. I was a little disspointed. It does smell wonderful and very much like vanilla, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling softer. It turns my bath water a light lime green colour instead of yellow and the scent doesn't linger so well compared with the other products I've tried from Lush. I love the scent and the presentation of the bath bomb, but won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the vanilla smell! Not my absolute favorite, but it's good. It's very relaxing to use, but the scent didn't linger on my skin like some others. Didn't really moisturize either. I mainly like this for the scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I said I wouldn't purchase this again, but I might. Right now I don't really care for bath bombs too much, but that might change sometime in the future. This is only the 2nd bath bomb I ever tried from LUSH, so who knows? It smells nice and actually did make the water feel a bit softer, but I didn't notice much softening of the skin after I got out of the tub. I am a regular user of bubble bars and bath melts, however, so I might just be used to that feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by shortkakesweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm kind of on the fence with this bath bomb. I love the smell, vanilla is amazing to me. I mixed it with the Ma Bar per suggestion of the SA and the color result was god-awful. It was fun though - I'd repurchase to use alone.