Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 5/22/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was fortunate enough to receive a large sample of this. Fresh’s line is really expensive and reviews are very mixed so I didn’t want to plunk down $92 without trying it out first. I never had any intention of using this on my face (which is only, breakout prone, and sensitive), but I was looking for something that would firm up the very delicate, dry, thin skin on my neck and décolletage. Upon the advice of another reviewer, I applied this (again, only to my neck and décolletage) in the thin layer to cleansed skin at night and left it on until morning. I don’t like the texture of this. It feels like a silicone-heavy primer and can pill very easily. I didn’t really notice any effects whatsoever, so I won’t purchase the full size of this.

on 4/12/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I apply this to my skin when it is feeling sensitive and stressed up. It provides instant relief and cooling my face and neck while applying! Will repurchase when there is discount due to the high price point. Thumbs up!

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

on 3/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 90 DOLLARS ON THIS. IT DOES NOTHING. AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

RUN AWAY. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS. PLEASE. SPARE YOUR WALLET.

p.s. it smells like pickles. that's kind of weird, right?

on 2/22/2015 10:50:00 AM

I got this mask when it first came out, which I believe was more than a year ago. I absolutely loved this the first few times I used it (I have very dry skin on my cheeks and neck, and I'm oily in the t-zone, so I use this only in the dry areas). I swore that it made my foundation go on smoother on my cheeks. It smells slightly fruity, which is pleasant, and has a light, fluffy texture. Recently, I have enjoyed the mask, but I don't think it has any lasting effect, and my new HG foundation (CG Ready Set Gorgeous) goes on smoothly regardless. The price has gone up $4 from $88 to $92, which seems unnecessary, since it was already too high. Overall, I am enjoying the mask as a relaxing treatment, but when I run out, I will be looking for something more reasonably priced.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Generally, I find Fresh products to be both expensive and lackluster. This mask was more impressive than any of their other products I have tried, but again I was not impressed enough to justify spending $92 on a 3.3 oz. jar of this. I used this a few days after getting a facial in an effort to "calm" my skin down. I did feel (and see) this product made my skin tighter and a bit brighter. I did like the consistency of the mask, as it felt like pudding almost, even luxurious and did not dry during the time I had it on (It is not supposed to). I left it on for approximately ten minutes and rinsed it off with the help of a wash cloth. Overall, I was pleased with the appearance of my complexion after using this. I only received a few sample packets of this which I have since used up, so I am unsure of what an entire jar of this would result in with regular usage. I can only give my few sporadic experiences with this. This is one of the better face masks I've used lately, but I definitely don't feel this is worth splurging on.

on 12/13/2014 7:09:00 PM

When I first put the mask on, I thought it would work amazingly because the texture of the mask was like no other I've ever used. It was so light, soft, and fluffy! And it had a very light tea smell which I adored. I left it on for 12 mins, and while on it burned. After taking it off it made my face super red and irritated. And my skin isn't sensitive at all. It never turns red with the use of anything..
Anyways, the price is ridiculous for making my face red. It didn't make my face clear and glowy like other much cheaper masks do. It did nothing for my skin whatsoever other than make it ugly red.
Horrible!

on 9/7/2014 3:42:00 AM

Meh.

"Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin."

I didn't really find that to be true. This is a moisturizing mask that has a somewhat strong tingling sensation while it's on the skin. This mask won't dry (it's not supposed to) and it tingles the whole time. So I expected to see some kind of difference in my skin's appearance after using this but there was none. No different than if I had just used a creamy moisturizer.
But it didn't irritate my skin or break me out either. I find this to be just a pleasant unoffending product that doesn't do much.
Considering the lack of results, this mask is outrageously expensive. And it's packaged in a jar, a tube would be so much more hygienic.
Overall, wouldn't buy again.

on 8/10/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first experience with a "hydrating" mask. When applied its almost translucent. Doesn't really dry but seems to absorb. Rinses easily with water. I did not notice any firming, but skin did glow and was moisturized. Did not cause me to break out.

on 7/31/2014 3:13:00 AM

Forever in love, HELLO HOLY GRAIL MASK!!!

It's not the typical "mask" texture but rather a super frothy and light texture that melts on your skin and absorbs fast. I use this as a mask, sometimes wash it off, sometimes sleep on it or sometimes apply a very thin layer before makeup in the morning. It really depends on whether my skin needs that WAKE UP KICK to look super refreshed, even toned and supple.

Once you apply it, you immediately get a cooling feeling all over your skin and it's wonderful. I love that feeling. Then it works its magic and give you a radiant, glowing, supple, moisturized, and even toned skin. I think the cooling effect on the skin stimulates circulation on the face and gives you a radiant glow. It's not a permanent effect nor is it a product that strives towards a permanent change but still very good temporarily.

The price is pretty high but I am more than happy to spend $92 for 3.3oz jar. It's just because there's no other product that can replace it. I have used so many masks, facial products and this is by far the best. It works on me and I hope it works on other ladies that are curious and debating to try this or not.

Popular Masks