October 25, 2014 | 1701 users online

Sunscreen - Avon - Skin so Soft Age-Defying Corrective Neck and Chest Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff works. I saw a noticeable difference in my blotchy chest area right away. It has sunscreen and antioxidants, I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just finished my first bottle of this and I'm very tempted to buy another one. It really has helped get rid of all the creases on my neck. Even though I'm still young, I was starting to see lines all around my neck, possibly from the way I was sleeping. This seemed to really make them disapear. I also like the way the product dispenses, you just have to make sure to not press too hard otherwise you'll end up with too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by vabelle77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this to soften the texture of my fair, sunburnt skin (age 34) which had developed a bumpy texture on my chest. After just a couple uses I could tell a difference. I didn't repurchase on ebay right away (approx. 6 months) and I just started using it again. I can't stop touching my neck!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim and am so glad that I did! Within 2 weeks I can see the wrinkles on my chest going away, I lived in the sun when I was younger and sleeping on my side squishes everything together giving me wrinkles that I could feel as well as see. Well, I can't feel them anymore and can see a great improvement! I can't wait to see what happens in a few more weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by alicerc3

This product does exactly what it says. Lines on my neck and chest area have diminished significantly and the SPF 15 is a bonus. I noticed results in 4 weeks applying once in the morning and once before going to bed.
TIP: Make sure once applied on your skin, let it air dry for about 15 minutes so it does not stain your clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing this for my dad :D my mom had ordered it and didn't use it much so she told my dad to use it and he has been using it for sundamage since he's a painter and out in the sun a lot. He said his skin feels better and the patches from sun damage are going away, now he's going to get the whole agedefying line from avon.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Msgdfx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product to help combat the crepiness that is beginning to creep onto my neck and chest area. My face is pretty firm with no wrinkling or lines, but, I have neglected my neck area and it shows, unfortunately. This cream is pleasant smelling and aborbs quicly and nicely. It contains a sunscreen to help protect from further damage and is quite affordable. To be honest, I really haven't seen any difference in the slackness and crepiness of my neck skin, however, I do like this product and will continue to use it for hope of some type of improvement.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so attracted to avon products for the reason being that they are very inivative, and competitive with whats on the market. This is $5.99, non-greasy, and a neck/chest treatment which is far superior than any other neck treatment I have tried, most of them are greasy, and leave my hair sticky. However, This treatment has a nice pleasant smell and since I have been using it, it has lightened up the lines on my neck and lightened my jawline which had old breakout marks that needed some lightening (i have tried many facial lightening products that just ended up in the trash, even the most expensive one), but this did the trick. Thanks Avon!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Sandra45

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this off and on for a few weeks. This morning, as I looked in the mirror, it occured to me that the chest and neck area is much improved. No more wrinkly lines and a much lighter appearance. I would recommend anyone with sun damage to the chest area to try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by neener563

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This comes in a pretty purple pump bottle and after two weeks of use I can honestly say that my ugly chest skin has lightened up and looks better. This also encourages me to wear sunscreen on my sun -battered chest area which has seen a lifetime of sun damage and I live in the desert. I love the smell it is sort of like violets but it goes away fast and does not interfere with my fragrance. Great product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No