November 24, 2014 | 977 users online

Polishes - OPI - Eiffel for this colour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a deep vampy purple, with tiny red shimmer in it, although you can't really see the shimmer unless you're in a really bright light. It's a really pretty color. It applies smooth and evenly, has a glossy finish, and is opaque in two coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for $3.50 on Amazon so it was a good price and it was easy to use. I have to be careful about putting too much on, because the color is so dark that if my nails are not under the light the colors looks black instead of a dark purple. I am a fan of dark colored nail polishes, but I thought this was a little too dark (when I put on too many layers). Otherwise this is a great color!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by TraceyF1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this thinking that I would see more of the purple in the polish come through than with LPAD and I do, but it isn't significant enough to justify having both of these polishes in my collection. The biggest surprise from this one was the formulation, it sucked! I applied 3 coats and when I hold my hands to bright light I can still see that yet another coat would have been better...momma ain't got all night to apply nail polish so that ain't gonna happen!! I love the deep dark colors but I think I'll stick to LPAD for the much better formulation if nothing else. I guess the search will go on for a polish that has just a little more life to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color of dark purple is so flat. There is nothing special about this Polish. It chipped after 1 day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

how did reviews for this not exist already...?

i loooove this color. wicked is too brown for me, and while this can look sort of brown in some lights, i love that it's the perfect black/purple hybrid with a tiny bit of shimmer. one coat is awful, but 2 are perfect. and it wears well. love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Deep dark plum color. Very pretty for the winter season.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a color that is prettier in the bottle than on my actual nail. In the bottle it's a beautiful shimmery deep grape purple. On the nail it's akin to Lincoln Park After Dark or a host of other deep grape vampies. The formula is decent I've had my bottle for two years and just applied it today and still decent. I used three coats two probably would have been sufficient though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by audreyfperry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to color! It is dark without being too brown, just a tad more deep wine/purple tone. It is very similar to "Lincoln Park After Dark", just not quite as dark.My nails are short, and polished, and this always looks great on my olive skin. Also photographs well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product. The colour is a dark plum (sort of similar to Rouge Noir by Chanel). The quality is very good: it does not chip and has a good lasting power. 10.00 is a reasonable price. I recommend OPI for good quality yet affordable nail polish. A great range of colours. I really like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dupe for Give me Moor and very similar to Lincoln Park after dark. After wearing Give me Moor all last winter, and loving the on trend almost black plum color I am glad to have this as a backup.