Sephora *Never Enough Shoes* Sephora by OPI

2.7

on 7/1/2011 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The colour was very disapointing, I thought it was going to be a black and gold shimmer but it was just a plain black creme. The formula was streaky and thin. Definitly not worth it, especially for the price.

on 4/3/2011 3:15:00 PM

Looks almost like brown-black on, and that's with 3 coats. Disappointing...shimmer isn't very pretty or noticeable. There are better drugstore black polishes out there. Looks pretty in the bottle but I don't think I will ever wear it again.

on 1/19/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color really looks terrible on me. I don't know what I was expecting from the glitter and in the description on Sephora's website, it's supposed to be black, but it looks brown when you put it on, the glitter doesn't stand out very much and of the different Sephora by OPI polishes I've used, it seems very watery. I never use this.

on 1/10/2010 2:01:00 PM

I wanted a black nail polish that wasn't too goth, so I thought NES would be give perfect chic nails. I was disappointed however, the glitter hardly ever shows up, and it chips incredibly easy, even with base/top coats. For $9, this nail polish was not a good buy.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why, but in the store this polish looked like a beautiful chocolate brown with golden shimmer. When I got home, I put on a coat and it was streaky. Put on another coat and now it's just...black. I barely even see the glitter. I could've gotten this color for $1 around Halloween. Ick. It's just ugly. I've loved all the other polishes I've gotten from this line, so this is a huge letdown.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was the first OPI Sephora nail polish I bought and had wanted it for Halloween. I thought if I liked it enough, I'd wear it more often. I saw some other reviews of this product where it chipped the same day it was applied and I had the same problem. I used an OPI base coat, put 2 coats of NES and then a top coat and I let it dry naturally. About 10 hrs later it was starting to chip and I didn't do anything that would cause it to chip the way it did. I have several of OPI's regular line nail polishes and never have that issue.
I don't know if it something with this particular formula or what but I wouldn't buy again just for the chipping reasons. Otherwise, it's an awesome color and I'd wear it more if it didn't chip so fast. I'd say there's probably something similar, better and cheaper out there.

on 3/2/2009 11:25:00 AM

I was so dissapointed in this product. The color in the bottle is not what is on my nails. In the bottle its a rich black with gorgeous gold swirled thoughout. What's on my nails is shiny black tar. I do like the dark look but I like it to be unique and this is not. Also, it chips incredibly easy. Even with a double topcoat, that same day my nails were chipping. I don't do extraordinary things with my hands so I'm not sure what was happening there. While the names are cute, 9.00 is too much to pay for this product. Also, the smell is horrible. Its on my nails (I repainted again to see if it would last longer this time) and as I type this I can smell the paint. That's never happened to me before. I'm not sure if its the color or the brand though... I'll just stick to OPI b/c that lasts forever and I've never had an issue.
As far as the bottle...its weird to me. Its like a cheapie version of OPI and each time I screw or unscrew it, it squeaks. Which is annoying.

on 1/26/2009 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like others, I'm a little disappointed in this shade. Its black with loads of glitter...at least that is the way it looks in the bottle. Not so much on the nail :( I've only bought 2 of the Sephora OPIs due to the expense (more than regular OPIs retail for), and also because I didn't really find the colors all that appealing to me. I will say the application for this was decent and I got good coverage in 2 coats, which is important to me. Anyway, this really just looks like black once its on the nail. If I look really hard, I can kinda see a little glitter, but not enough to even warrant keeping this one - up for swap it goes!

on 1/24/2009 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This product was so dull on me even with the sparkles the black was just so dull, brought IWB and it shows up nice and shiny.

I am very disappointed with this one :( On me, with two coats and a top coat this only shows up black. If I got a magnifying glass out, I might be able to see the shimmer, but barely. I gave it 2 lippies though instead of 1 because it applies very well, and it is a nice nail polish. This is way over priced too.

Popular Polishes